My 125 reef, step by step setup

I ended up getting 402's for now. Only because I got all 3 for $15. I will get 802's later. Here is a pic of the full wall like you asked.

Attachments

• tank_19.JPG
    tank_19.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 40
Hazmat said:
I ended up getting 402's for now. Only because I got all 3 for $15. I will get 802's later. Here is a pic of the full wall like you asked.
THREE 402's FOR $15??????? OMGOSH!!! That is an awesome deal! :D Congratulations on that one!

BTW...your living room is BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors are great and are completely going to compliment that amazing tank! ....and vice versa :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jealous as always, Chris. :X

WOW ... I saw the pic of when you first got the tank and said it was going to be amazing. It really is. I'm getting dizzy just TRYING to picture your tank fully stocked and thriving. Bravo :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That is by far the most awsom tank i have ever seen! Cant wait to see more pics :)
:kewlpics: :kewlpics:

Thanks proteque & kmurph..... I'll keep them coming

freshmike thanks for the compliment on the living room. I'm trying to go with a Marine, Ocean, Tropical decor. I plan on getting some seascape/ocean type artwork soon for the walls. :)

*begins drafting plans to steal that tank*

In all seriousness, that looks awesome!

LOL CrackD .... By the time YOU get to it ... it will be a lifesize photo in it's place because I will have already pilfered it!!!!

MUAHHHHH HAAA HAAA HAAA MUAHHHH HAAA HAAA HAAA (That's my Dr. Evil laugh)

i think everyone on here is a jealous :D

i want that tank too :D

very nice tank.

cant wait to see pic of it when you get the fish.

Any idea what fish your going to get yet?

:/ :kewlpics: :kewlpics: Absolutely brilliant Hazmat....when the wife lets me get one i hope and pray it looks as good as yours even 50% would be awsome.....for a cheap camera those pics are WOW! cant wait to see more
Mick

Thanks again everyone for the compliments. I'm glad you are all enjoying the pic's.

d_d_b_b_z_z

I'm still not sure, I will be getting coral and any fish i get will have to be coral friendly :)

Most reactions

Back