My 125 reef, step by step setup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Geez........7 G's......Thats more than my bro's car.....I wish I had money.....

I am completely jealous :drool: . Hopefully I can get my tank setup and running one day and look as good as this one, or at least as good as it did before the bristleworm misfortune. However, keep posting I want to see the progress of the tank now. I love the round corners of the tank and how it looked with the coral. :good:

hi i am realy interested in marine fish i would like to get some in the future but are they realy tricky or only slightly more so than tropical?

hi i am realy interested in marine fish i would like to get some in the future but are they realy tricky or only slightly more so than tropical?

Marine is a whole new world and not just more money (as seen if you read the whole post, I think he said he had spent upwards $7K at that point), it is alot more to test for, keep up on and take care of. So in general it can be considered that its good to start with a fresh set-up and then after some major research and experience with your freshies, to then maybe try your hand at marine

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back