Music? Anyone?

Oops, got lost there for a minute, maybe ??static. No, really, I'm a seventies girl all the way, but not hard rock. My Pandora station is all Gordon Lightfoot, Jim Croce, Simon & Garfunkel...I'm gonna sound like my dad, greatest man I ever knew, but I like music I can understand the words and find my own feelings to match. I suppose that sounds rather boring to some, but to me there is something peaceful about, "If You Could Read My Mind" at 3 A.M. that is almost perfect to me. I'm a night owl, my son refers to it as watching fish TV

How about “Cat I’m a Kitty Cat” for 12 hours straight? (YouTube it, you’ll get a good laugh. :rofl: )

Joy to the world and. Black and white remix by three dog night

Wow, Three Dog Night! I haven't listened to then in ages!

That was the first concert I ever remember going to as a little kid. If memory serves me, I think Huey Lewis was playing that night as well. I am not sure how old I was, maybe 4-6?

What kind of music do you all listen to? Been listening to a lot more music during quarantine and was wondering what people listened to. Feel free to give me suggestions. :)
Hey,
Been listening to NF, Upchurch & ACal

Wow, Three Dog Night! I haven't listened to then in ages!

That was the first concert I ever remember going to as a little kid. If memory serves me, I think Huey Lewis was playing that night as well. I am not sure how old I was, maybe 4-6?
I've always loved there style even as a young kid just like you. The years really fly by don't they...

I stumbled across this just now. One of my father's favorites. Hard to believe it's going on 6 years since he passed away at 59 from mesothelioma. January 7, 2015 @ 7:15am.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back