Music? Anyone?

Fairground Saints "Cant Control The Weather", that was the single but the whole album is great!!! (we were hit 2 wks ago with a derecho (de-ratio).... so we know,,,, cant control the weather

Jefferson Starship - Red Octopus
.... then the entire collection of Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Starship (just for fun) and the related members solo/other group stuff.... go ahead you'll have time

Ed Sheeran Start with "divide" and go from there

Luke Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Band of Heathens, Kelly Willis, Elizabeth Cook, Beatles,Band,CCR, 60's Rock,R&B, Witney Rose, Linda Ronstad,Emmylou Harris,Steven Ray Vaughn,Jerry Jeff Walker, I play alot of SXM Outlaw Country radio. I'm playing Luke now as I'm writing this. Just got through with a water change

Hi it looks like I'm late to the party, here's my recommendations:

1. Singer : Laura Shigihara
Song : Everythings alright
Album : to the moon soundtrack

2. Singer : Laura Shigihara
Song : Build a little world with me
Album : Rakuen soundtrack

3. Singer : Dewi Lestari
Song : Grow a day older
Album : Rectoverso

You could find all the songs above in Spotify, cheers!

What kind of music do you all listen to? Been listening to a lot more music during quarantine and was wondering what people listened to. Feel free to give me suggestions. :)
I've been listening to a wide variety.
From The Cure to Katy Perry to Mary Chapin Carpenter.

What kind of music do you all listen to? Been listening to a lot more music during quarantine and was wondering what people listened to. Feel free to give me suggestions. :)
I listen to everything. I love freestyle music so I listen a bit more to that. But old style reggae like bon Marley, Gregory Issac etc, rap,hip hop, alot of 80s the cure etc, and oldies but goodies

I mostly listen to instrumental cinematic orchestra (like epic, emotional, instrumental stuff, sometimes orchestral battle music). I also listen to some classical.

I play a little of everything (violin, piano, guitar and drums), but cello is my primary instrument. so yeah... I’m a little music obsessed.

I mostly listen to instrumental cinematic orchestra (like epic, emotional, instrumental stuff, sometimes orchestral battle music). I also listen to some classical.

I play a little of everything (violin, piano, guitar and drums), but cello is my primary instrument. so yeah... I’m a little music obsessed.
Duel of Fates?

Sounds a bit like Maynard (Tool), doesnt he?

Oh man, I love Tool as well! I'd love to see them, but have you seen ticket prices for big name acts? I don't want to see any concert that bad. Even if I had a 10 figure bank account I wouldn't pay hundreds to thousands for a concert ticket.

Octopuses garden by beatles
Cool changes by little river band
Joy to the world and. Black and white remix by three dog night
Swinging on a star by bruce willis ( good video.)
Wish you were here. By pink floyd
I wish i were a fish by don knotts
Drunken sailor by orish rovers
Sailing by Christopher Cross
Fishermans song by the waterboys
Sing sing sing by benny goodman
No woman no cry by bob marley

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back