Music? Anyone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HoldenOn

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
What kind of music do you all listen to? Been listening to a lot more music during quarantine and was wondering what people listened to. Feel free to give me suggestions. :)

Listen to a bit of everything lol. Music from my great grandparents era all the way up to today. What sort of stuff do you like most for suggestions?
More like what do you like! :) I kinda float around, I'm going through a cycle of chill lo-fi stuff and something like the Motley Crue. Really anything floats my boat!

What kind of music do you all listen to? Been listening to a lot more music during quarantine and was wondering what people listened to. Feel free to give me suggestions. :)

FINALLY!!!!

I've been wanting to do a "Currently Listening To..." thread forever but wasn't sure if it would go over well☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

FINALLY!!!!

I've been wanting to do a "Currently Listening To..." thread forever but wasn't sure if it would go over well☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Here it is :). I'm currently listening to a song called If You Could by Twin Cabins. Its pretty nice, something to read a forum about fish and drink tea to.

Here it is :). I'm currently listening to a song called If You Could by Twin Cabins. Its pretty nice, something to read a forum about fish and drink tea to.
Well currently I'm listening to "humpty dumpty" on repeat and it's quite annoying but that's what happens when you have kids in the same house as you:rofl:

The worst part is when you're lying in bed thinking about fish but your brain is just being pounded by humpty dumpty on full volume :rofl:
Oh I totally get that:rofl: i cant understand how my parents block it out and dont get it stuck in their heads

Humpty dumpty is still better than pancake robot haha

I was just going to suggest that we keep a thread going just posting the song, artist album, Etc. In some sort of regular format for example, right now for me...

Artist: Kate Bush
Album: Aeriel A Sea Of Honey
Song: The Coral Room
I'll check it out!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back