Mts Malaysian Trumpet Snails

Hi Mattlee, you still got any available? Looking for 20 larger sized ones if you have any...

I don't suppose you have any assassin snails too
smile.gif

Hi Mattlee, you still got any available? Looking for 20 larger sized ones if you have any...

smile.gif
yes ive got plenty of MTS but sorry no assassin snails....

pm me your details etrc and ill get them sent asap :good:

smile.gif
yes ive got plenty of MTS but sorry no assassin snails....

pm me your details etrc and ill get them sent asap :good:

Just need to clear up where I am getting them from, I come back via PM if I still need some...seems that members want rid of the excess so from none available I now have multiple sources :)

still lots available guys and girls....... :good:

meehan09 i didnt get the cash as promised :unsure: snails were sent as arranged! maybe im too trusting :crazy:

still noy heard from meehan09 so i guess trusting strangers is not a good idea......! im sure i was taught that as a kid :lol: we live and learn..... :blush:

still got loads left if anybody wants any? all im asking is for £2 to cover the postage and price of padded envelope :good: the snails are free.......

Tom can you pm me your address and ill get the snails sent out to you :good:

still have loads available.....

snails sent today Tom first class :good:

still got loads left.......... £2 to cover postage and packaging for as many MTS as you want :)

Can I get like 100. Or as many as you can fit in the mail packet? I tried to email you through your profile cause I can't seem to figure out how to PM on these forums. Oh, btw I am new. Hi all!

Can I get like 100. Or as many as you can fit in the mail packet? I tried to email you through your profile cause I can't seem to figure out how to PM on these forums. Oh, btw I am new. Hi all!
the reason you cant pm is because you need to have posted a certain amount of times before it will allow you...

100...... :crazy: are you sure? you do know they will breed and 100 will soon be 400.......!

i could probably do it but i would like others to have some too if they wanted them, im doing them for free just to help a few forum members out

Most reactions

Back