Mts Malaysian Trumpet Snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
one of my tanks is getting a bit over run with MTS i possibly have about 50 at a guess maybe more of varying sizes. is anyonr interested in any?

for those that dont know these snails will burrow into the substrate and feed on any left over food etc. really good if you have sand as they help to stir the sand up preventing trapped gasses etc forming under the sand.

just be warned they multiply very well.

Will they go well in a 12gal 2ft tank with corys and guppies? If so then can you post?

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Will they go well in a 12gal 2ft tank with corys and guppies? If so then can you post?

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX
yeah they will pretty much go in any tank as they stay reasonably small. i have them in with corys to stir the sand up a bit and generally tidy up after them.

yes i can post some :good:

It really depends on how much the postage is because i'm 13 and i have to earn the money by doing jobs but i only get something like 50p for each job and there isn't many jobs for me to do.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

It really depends on how much the postage is because i'm 13 and i have to earn the money by doing jobs but i only get something like 50p for each job and there isn't many jobs for me to do.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX
as your not earning, pm me your address and ill see what i can do :good:

how much for a few matt hoping these with turn the gravel up a bit

cant get there fella my mates car has a hole through his radiator on the way back from yours

cant get there fella my mates car has a hole through his radiator on the way back from yours
well i dont mind posting some to you if you want me to. just want the cost of postage etc paying. i think it will be cheaper for me to post than deliver.....

ok mate how many you got? ill have 14 large fell if thats ok send paypal in a pm

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back