Mts Malaysian Trumpet Snails

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Id like 10-20 of these please, but probably not until next week, if thats okay?
Just to confirm, they wont damage plant roots as i will be running a fully planted aquarium?

Andy

Id like 10-20 of these please, but probably not until next week, if thats okay?
Just to confirm, they wont damage plant roots as i will be running a fully planted aquarium?

Andy
Hi Andy,

these snails dont harm plants in any way. they will scavenge on any left over food and turn the substrate when they burrow through it. 10-20 is fine just pm me when you want them and ill sort it out for you mate :good:

Do they get on well with assassins? :crazy: I've also got some (way too many!) apple snails too - are they compatible?
i think assassin snails can only eat snails without a trap door that shuts the snail safe away from predators. the MTS have trap doors so i would say they are safe unless they get caught by suprise..... :lol: i have MTS and assassin snails in my main tank

Cool - the assassin has had lots of the apple babies, but none of the adults! Do they do well in gravel? I'm trying to only deep clean the non-planted bits of gravel to avoid disturbing the roots. Would be good to get stirring up the other bits in a less invasive way

Cool - the assassin has had lots of the apple babies, but none of the adults! Do they do well in gravel? I'm trying to only deep clean the non-planted bits of gravel to avoid disturbing the roots. Would be good to get stirring up the other bits in a less invasive way
most of mine are kept in gravel with no problems they burrow just as easy :good:

PM'd you last night Matt

Out of interest and off thread - where'd you skate. I used to skate Romford , Meanwhile 2 and Harrow until I moved to Dorset. Now it's all down to hunting ramps

PM'd you last night Matt

Out of interest and off thread - where'd you skate. I used to skate Romford , Meanwhile 2 and Harrow until I moved to Dorset. Now it's all down to hunting ramps
im a bit old to keep up with the kids on our local ramp :lol: we had to make our own back in the day in old farm barns etc.... i just skate the streets when i get chance. i used to skate to work about 2 years ago which was great as there was no traffic at 5am so nobody saw me fall off :lol:
theres a good indoor place in leicester but i cant remember the name of it! :unsure:

Arrived safe and sound mate, thankyou :good:
good to hear and glad your happy :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back