Mini spawn fry adoption

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The girls are exploring their new home. I took tons of photos, but still need to figure out how to get them here. One looks light bluish, one is very red, one is very light, and the other three are reddish. :kana:

I'm so sorry Synirr...I won't send out anything until I'm sure everythign is cleared up with Rita down there! Let me know...its been so crazy here! Can't wait!

I kind of figured that might have happened. It seemed to fit what you were chatting about. Was it one? I'm sorry DaSauce

These are amazingly healthy little folk to be having such a good survival rate. Synirr has shipped a lot of fish. When I picked up the box it was just sloshing around. I could hear it. I felt like I was carrying a water ballon. Those little guys could hear everything.

I feel like I'm stretching it to ship Express.

I'm really so sorry DaSauce. Even long time pros lose a fish here and there when shipping. It's hard on the fish. It would be hard on me to be packed in a box and thrown around for 4 or 5 days.

Do you know how bad it is. :S ...I'm beating myself up telling myself not to order another batch. I say I just want another male and then it will lead to: I just want a little male.. :shifty: ..well but there's room for more in the box.....maybe just two males... :look: ..and why not a female?.. :nod: ..I have those extra one gals that my friend is going to give back to me.. :hyper: ...hell, lets just get six! :kana:

I think I better just stay away from paypal.........but I do have those $5 in my paypal account........ :X

edit: for spelling errors a 2nd grader would have noticed! :/

Not to foul up Synirr's good thing, but won't wuvmybetta have spawn in the works?

Hmm, I think I have decided on Mae, Rudy, and Greta. I've tried to find a 20's or 30's star with the name Sam, but no luck. Right now Rudy is intermittently dancing or trying to get through the glass to Greta. :lol:

Yep jollysue, Wuv has a couple of spawns in the works right now if I'm not mistaken, and I'll be starting another one soon with a pair of marbles from this batch :nod:

oppositearmor said:
Hey Synirr, thinking about gettin a female, just reserve one for me for now, ok?
[snapback]917015[/snapback]​
Hey Synirr, just reply if you read this. :nod:

oppositearmor said:
oppositearmor said:
Hey Synirr, thinking about gettin a female, just reserve one for me for now, ok?
[snapback]917015[/snapback]​
Hey Synirr, just reply if you read this. :nod:
[snapback]918440[/snapback]​
'K :p

TigerMan53 said:
I want a female baby, PM me!
[snapback]918586[/snapback]​
You PM me! Lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online