Mini spawn fry adoption

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
9/11 -- Females are ready, pics added!!!

Hey hey, it's finally time! Some of the babies are ready to go to new homes! Their parents are red cambodian and copper (photos of them can be found here)

All are plakat with DT and copper geno. Any major flaws will be noted. This is my first spawn and I've got nearly 200 babies to find homes for, so I'm giving most of them away for the price of shipping. Fry will be awarded to whoever speaks for them first :)

Payment information
Fish will be shipped out on Mondays and Tuesdays only. Prices are per box, and I can fit several fish in each box. Payment can be sent via Paypal to [email protected], or if you prefer, via cash, cheque, or moneyorder. PM me for my home address.
Priority shipping (2-4 days) -- $4.00
Express shipping (1-2 days) -- $18.00

If you're not interested in breeding them and just want them as pets, I hope you'll consider taking one of the flawed fry... they're still beautiful and will be able to live perfectly normal lives, they just shouldn't be bred because they're a little... wonky. Come on, it gives them character!! :look:
I have a large number of fry with gill deformities for some reason, so if you've ever wanted to have a betta with one or both gill plates constantly extended (or just missing altogether) then here's your chance!! :lol:

Some sample pics of the ladies, more are available on the last pages of the spawn diary:

"Feed us!!"
DSCN1761.jpg

How could you possibly say no to those faces? :p
DSCN1762.jpg

"We're lovely"
DSCN1767.jpg

"I'm very iridescent"
DSCN1775.jpg

"I'm very light and silvery-green (and also a sweetheart) ^_^"
DSCN1786.jpg

I'll take male #9..he's very pretty.

DSCN0354.jpg

Just PM me your Paypal addie and I'll send you the buckaroo's. :D lol @ wonky tho :lol: :rofl:

Would six sibling females do alright in a 10 gallon tank? If they would, I would be interested in six assorted females (with or without flaws--I do not want to breed them) in a couple of weeks, once I get the tank set up.

SRC said:
I'll take male #9..he's very pretty.

DSCN0354.jpg

Just PM me your Paypal addie and I'll send you the buckaroo's. :D lol @ wonky tho :lol: :rofl:
[snapback]865833[/snapback]​

you should name him Wonky :) i thought he was pretty, too

Great job in rearing the fry! I'll put in an order for 2 males and 3 females. I'd like to spawn them to eventually get copper plakats. Do you have a paypal account?

I do have a Paypal account which would be the prefered method of payment, but I will also accept moneyorders. I'm not going to be accepting payment until after I send out the first package so I know the exact shipping cost, and I'll post my Paypal account at that time :)
I'll be sending Kara her package the first Monday after the shipping bags I ordered arrive, and plan to ship only on Mondays and Tuesdays, since Priority shipping can sometimes take 4 days and I wouldn't want any fish having to spend Sunday sitting around in a post office somewhere.

Booboo puppy -- Yes, that sounds like a good arrangement. I should be able to sex more fry in a couple of weeks, so the timing will be just perfect :)

red99cat -- Good deal! You should be able to get some coppers by breeding the siblings together. If you see any specific males you like in this batch, speak up for them... otherwise I'll be on the lookout for some nice, unflawed males for you.

You can pick out the bettas to send me. I trust your judgment.

red99cat said:
You can pick out the bettas to send me.  I trust your judgment.
[snapback]867100[/snapback]​
Well in that case, you'll be getting males number 7 and 11 unless there's some reason you don't like those two. They've got pretty nice caudal spreads, and I figure you're more likely to get nicer coppers out of the iridescent ones. I'll be on the lookout for females

EDIT: The seller says he's shipping my shipping bags out on Thursday, so I *should* be able to ship the first package out Monday or Tuesday and I'll update with the shipping price then :)

Males 7 and 11 look great.
Are you getting those long betta tube bags?

Do you have any females that are really copper/silverish?

Female #5 is nice :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back