Mini spawn fry adoption

Hmmm....guess not then. The julli corys I have in the community tank aren't that large, but maybe they're not full-grown yet. Thanks!

BooBoo, you could look into pygmies. They are about 1-1.5" as adults. You could easily put a covey of the cuties. You can get them at aquabid and share a shipment of 25 w/others. It would be about $2.30 a piece.

SandyMushCowgirl said:
I live in WNC.

Just out of curiosity, Synirr, what have you been feeding the babies? -_-
[snapback]914301[/snapback]​
Frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp mostly, but also Atison's Betta Pro pellets, white worms, and fruit fly maggots (which have infested all my cultures and I wish they would die :X ) They're not picky at all. Some are big enough to take Hikari pellets no prob, but the runty ones still have a little trouble choking them down. You can just crush the pellets if need be :)

Today I shipped for tank121, jollysue, DaSauce, and mybabieshavefins. I ran out of normal shipping boxes and neither UPS or USPS has the right size in stock at the moment, so I had to get a little creative... one is a shoebox (from Florence, Italy, I might add), one is a popcorn box, and the other is a box for jar lids. Ghetto style, baby :lol:

Yeah, well you gotta save up for your expensive enterprises. :p

Yea!!!Yip!!!!Whoop!!!

My 3 girls are living in an alert truce. There is a cave for each. They never used them before. They do now. I think 10 usg will be too small for six girls. The Synirr girls will go in a divided tank for now. The Synirr boy in an Eclipse 3. Roxy in an Eclipse 3. I will be able to quarantine. Yeah!! as much to protect the newbies as the older residents, until I see how the culimnaris goes. None of the bettas show it, but it's early.

I will be more carefull with your girls and boy, Synirr.

(I have to get ready early tomorrow and go to court for jury duty. I was going to bid on a package of cories at noon. I will have to bid early, and hope I am not counter bid. The worst part is I have to get up very early for me. :-( )

BTW, are you ok? I was getting worried. Where do you go to school/live?

YOooooooo

WHAT THE...........Poseidon is showing some orange WHAT THE >__> and is turning into a COMBTAIL ......EEEEEEEEEEP I think Ipos parents might have been CT or something >_>

ITS SO AWESOME......... :cool:

Most reactions

Back