Middle East Woes

I don't think we have anything to worry about China, every time I've been (around 10 times) the random people I have spoken to have all been happy, of course they never want to talk about government rule but you can rephrase questions and from what I have listened they generally seem to be happy.

Whatever is happening in the middle eastern we may perceive to be wrong but I bet 9/10 times it's better if we don't interfere. I mean look at the past 5/6 years with Iraq/Afghanistan has it been anywhere as successful as we have hoped and has it boosted relationships with neighbouring countries? I'd say probably not... Would doing the same with Libya and any other rebelling country, again I'd say probably not. Politicians have to strike a balance and value things at this stage I don't think we deem it worthy enough for a full scale intervention, or even close to that. It is sad but in reality it isn't directly effecting us enough to cause a reaction. Honestly at this stage the petrol prices are the only things that hits us hard, the figures for the amount who have died are numbers in the newspapers we cannot directly relate to.

It's an awkward situation, we probably all want to help but we all want what is best for ourselves at the moment.

Egypt, tunisia and the rest have woken up!
They are standing for what's right. I agree with Joshua.... It'll be better if you guys won't interfere with what's happening here in the middle east it is not a good idea. Did you see how the protestors in Egypt cleaned the streets after all what happened? These are very peaceful protests.... Have you ever seen any protestors cleaning their streets after destroying it? Israel is in a bad situation, without egypt, Israel is alone and it is only a matter of time when the Egyptians remember their fellow palestinians in trouble and will want to go and help and let's not forget Iran as well, that means the middle east might explode with wars as well.
In my opinion... WW3 is waving in the horizon.

I didn't realise we had any members in the middle east - these forums are really cool, we have members worldwide. :hyper:

I was thinking a few days ago about a world war starting. It's quite a scary thought , considering all the nuclear weapons that countries have now.

Then I thought that this might be what the Mayans predicted in 2012... but that's a different thread. :good:

I didn't realise we had any members in the middle east - these forums are really cool, we have members worldwide. :hyper:

I was thinking a few days ago about a world war starting. It's quite a scary thought , considering all the nuclear weapons that countries have now.

Then I thought that this might be what the Mayans predicted in 2012... but that's a different thread. :good:
You are right!!
How didn't I realized this! This is definitely what the mayans predicted!!
However... The planet can't take on a new war especially if it is a nuclear one.. Iran is what worries me, as Iran's target is to blast Israel with nuclear attacks, we (the Arabs) might be iran's target as well!! Even though I'm not on isreal's side but I realy wish if Israel will do something about iran's nuclear plants... OR WAIT, that could lead to a war! If Iran nuclear ideas fail, they won't worry much because they might have backup plans.

Iran really can't be trusted, I think that is generally the worlds opinion but I have no evidence to support that. It's dictators like him who will happily die in the name of ruining the world.

The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world, they just got bored predicting the calender and thought... we've got a few years off until we need to do it again. They clearly didn't have any business heads on as nowadays we get people releasing a new calender every day claiming it's bad luck to refuse one :eek:

Iran is putting itself in danger for nothing...
Iran wants to eliminate Israel from existence for helping Palestinians to get their land back, but the US won't sit there and watch, US will call it's allies to join the fight just what happened with Iraq in the gulf to free Kuwait.. But still that is not iran's real goal, what if it succeeded in doing so.... What will happen to us Arabs? We will definitely end up in the menu as well.
So someone has to blast those nuclear plants, just like what Israel did to Syria and Iraq nuclear plants.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back