MENU FOR THE FISH

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SHANTYMAID

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
:lol: Well i wonted to share my little escapade with you all regarding making something delicous up for my fish. Yes there are plenty of foods on the market for them fresh, frozen, and dried but no i wonted to make them something with my own 2 hands :rolleyes:. So i went to the old trusted aqaruim fish book and found out a recipe with ox heart, no problem i thought so i went and proceeded to order a ox heart :lol:. My butcher looked at me as if id gone nuts what do u wont a ox heart for he asked for my fish i replyed,he looked at me as if i had totally lost the plot. Well the following week when i went in then i realised why he had looked at me as if i had gone nut nut :S, this heart was'nt large it was HUGE it must have weighed about 15lb!!!!!.My partner proceeded to put it into the back pack and it fitted with a sqeeze :crazy:. So now i was home with this huge piece of offel sitting on top of my dining room table :sick:, out came every available knife in the house i pocessed and the sawing began man did it stick phew :sick: but my detemination knew no bounds. When i thought that i had the pieces small enough into the blender it went, i managed to do 5 loads then my blender decided to call it a day :no:. Well that didnt stop me so i then proceeded on with mixing it with fish flakes, white fish, peas, that was great fun if i didnt breathe in the smell!!!!!!!!!. Anyway after the kneeding comes the rolling into small enough balls to fit the freezer, i figure that i have enough of this fish mix to last about the next 2 yrs :rofl: but boy to my fishys love it :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow, the closest I've come to that is feeding them tuna from a can! :lol: Sooo, ehem, do you plan on seling your wonderful ox heart balls and shipping them worldwide? I see a booming business on AquaBid! :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay

Members online

Back