Members registered since December the 28th

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:D :D :D

There is even more good news because I could swear that I have seen Exiled around in the past few days

Yes exiled is back and is most definately around!! Welcome back again Olive! :)

JobySp said:
:D :D :D

There is even more good news because I could swear that I have seen Exiled around in the past few days
Oh wow thanks!!!! :D

William said:
Yes exiled is back and is most definately around!! Welcome back again Olive! :)
Wow I got a welcome back from the one and only William!!! :*)

Man, I love this place! I kept tabs on the site while it was down and you did a great job of getting it back online........how did you do that so fast??????? :fun:

Thanks for the good news..........I will have to track Exiled down now!!! :hyper:

Hi Everyone :)

Some of our members have had to re-register. A few of them came back with different screen names. :unsure:

So, to help everyone find their friends, I've started a thread where they can put their old and new names.

If you have changed yours. please post there so your friends can find you. :D

Inchworm said:
Hi Everyone :)

Some of our members have had to re-register. A few of them came back with different screen names. :unsure:

So, to help everyone find their friends, I've started a thread where they can put their old and new names.

If you have changed yours. please post there so your friends can find you. :D
What a great idea Inchworm!!! You rock the house!!!! :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :D

ughhh aquanut is now posting and I think managing another forum... ewwwww
The people on there are ditsy too like even the most beginner super duper newbie on this forum ask better questions.

One question asked, can I make a tank like the finding nemo one in the dentists office? What kind of tank was that. Was it saltwater?
I posted saying about moorish idols and how they are virtualy non-existing in aquariums and 3 other members posted and said, what's a moorish idol? Is that like the puffer fish? LMAO

Auratus said:
ughhh aquanut is now posting and I think managing another forum... ewwwww
The people on there are ditsy too like even the most beginner super duper newbie on this forum ask better questions.

One question asked, can I make a tank like the finding nemo one in the dentists office? What kind of tank was that. Was it saltwater?
I posted saying about moorish idols and how they are virtualy non-existing in aquariums and 3 other members posted and said, what's a moorish idol? Is that like the puffer fish? LMAO
wish those people there knew what in the world happened here......they'd think twice about letting her continue. :grr:

HI william

I'm back, i've kinda been really busy for the last 3 months, but am back for fish saving and fishy chat!
I feel awful about that hacking, i wish i was aware of this sooner, but either way, you and everyone else did a fine job fixing it. FishForum.net is still the best site around!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back