Members registered since December the 28th

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I must say, this comes as a shock to me. Mabye I had my eyes closed, or I wasn't seeing any tension. But, I never would have thought two people so dedicated to fish keeping would do that to a forum dedicated to saving fish.

Sorry, this is a shock. But keep up the good work William, the forums are the best.

NeilP: Myself and i hope many others have learnt many things about this fantastic hobby, and have forged many friendships.

You seem to be showing signs of Schytzophrenia (du-ur that is one hard word to try and spell)

Much of what has happened has been extremely petty tit for tat stuff and I think we should just remind ourselves that this is only an internet forum and it is not the end of the world. Don't worry about how many posts you've lost does the number really count? what matters is that we carry on advising and helping new people and old so that their fish get the best care possible :D Anyway I think we should all back up the mods and admins and get a bit of Forum allegiance going here :lol:

Well at least its back up and running now :D

Now i'm back down to 40 odd posts it was 470ish!!!!

Oh well no other harm done............... :/

Sorry to hear what happened William and all the mods......what the hell was smb doing?? :<

Keep up the good work!!

Is the site that they kept pm'ing me to join their rival one? It looks very similar.....no original ideas there then! :angry:

I wish I had saved the photos I took. Biggest problem with digital cameras I guess.
I glad I found this forum. The knowledge people can gain from it is bigger then the ones who tried to distroy it. Thanks all.. BTW, any one got a pic of Ceasar?? ;)

Here's a pic of Caeser for you.

fig01s.gif

According to your post count you've only got 3 posts so either you've just joined and haven't needed to re-register or you joined just before the cutoff date at which all new users were deleted! Makes sense :fun:

This whole incident is quite bizarre! I'm glad all is back. Look forward to continue learning. I had some withdrawl symptoms yesterday when I couldn't get on.

Aquanut is a mod on the other forum I frequent. Will be interesting to see if she shows up there.

Thanks for getting back up and running.

F1

F 1 said:
Aquanut is a mod on the other forum I frequent. Will be interesting to see if she shows up there
Which forum is that F1? I think that the admin of that site have the right to know what kind of person they have in a position of trust.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back