Members registered since December the 28th

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yes please do, im sure they dont really want a hacker working for them just incase she decides to delete their forum when she gets the hump with them too.

Before you do - check it's the same Aquanut. I ain't sticking up for them or anything but the profile info of Aquanut on myfishbox doesn't match to the same profile she had on here.

For a start this ones a bloke...

Then again - I might be looking in the wrong place

:blink:

That is a very good point, yes do make sure that it is the same Aqua nut (real name kirsten) before reporting her to her superiors.

Also if anyone see's SMB (real name Jeff Wheeler) as a moderator on any other boards then a word in the right ears would be advisable too, these two have no place in the online fishkeeper community.

hello,

no need to say sorry!!!!!!

its not ur fault! im happy were bak, for a moment i though the ttf was gone :-(

woho its bak...-

i wondered what had happened it wouldnt recognise my user name ?? had to re register , i thought perhaps i had posted something i shudnt have and got taken off :)

Oh well, sorry to hear of what happened all the best , looks good again already ! :thumbs:

You are absolutely right, CFC. :thumbs:

These people are untrustworthy and do not belong in positions of responsibility at any forum. If they did this kind of thing once, they could do it again. No forum deserves that!! :eek:

i had over 200 posts but now only like 90 :(

oh well i dont care i'll get them back again.

the only thing i care about is the fact that the forum is back up and running.

As someone said before it will be 10 times better now!!

i hope they don't manage to get into management of other forums. :grr:

Now I look like a wierdo and it looks like I am talking to myself.

no it doesn't
yes it does

Well, coming from a person who really has no social life (at the moment) because of my current schooling situation, I must say I got rather upset because you all on the forum were really my only friends. I have friends outside of my computer too, but they take an amazing amount of time away from my studying and so I have had to put them on the back burner for now.................(they understand) so this was my only place for "socializing" except it also had a great purpose (FISH) and I really liked that! Not only was I making new friends but I was also helping other people/being helped at the same time. To see it go down hill right before my eyes killed me! I am still mourning 'cause Exiled hasn't appeared again since that horrible night......she and I liked a lot of the same things and I really miss her! I have been snooping on the other sites to see if she is there, but if she is she has another name there.... :-( If any of you see her here or on another site, please let her know that Olive is looking for her!
I am so glad that the forum is up again. I know that some people just come here for info only, but to me it is more like a happy little fishy family. I finally have people to talk to that love their fish as much or more than me. No one around here in my circle of family and friends understands my strange attraction to these fish. I really feel like I fit in here!
Thanks for getting the forum back and running.......I really need it for stress reduction. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back