CRUCIAL MATTER OF IMPORTANCE TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS.

Am I missing something here?

The OP starts a thread all about avatars, and leaves her's as a simple letter "A"?
Adorabelle is having a little break from the forums a while, catching her breath 👍🏻

Ah, thanks for the info...haven't been on here much lately, got a promotion at work, and now they expect me to actually DO things...lol
Ah man...danged if you do, danged if you dont 🤦‍♀️ congrats though!

Ah, thanks for the info...haven't been on here much lately, got a promotion at work, and now they expect me to actually DO things...lol

Ah, I wondered why you'd gotten a lot more quiet on the forums, glad it's for a positive reason!

Congratulations on the promotion! Brilliant to have your work recognised and rewarded. Even if it sometimes feels like more of an excuse to pile more work onto your plate ;)

Ah, I wondered why you'd gotten a lot more quiet on the forums, glad it's for a positive reason!

Congratulations on the promotion! Brilliant to have your work recognised and rewarded. Even if it sometimes feels like more of an excuse to pile more work onto your plate ;)
Thanks much, AD...

So, do they actually pay you more, or is it one of those "do more work and get a cool title" kind of promotions?

Via the power of AI. Boom! I have an avatar.

And all I needed was Corydora, Winking in the style of Claymation.

Designer(3).png

My current avi is a drawing I found somewhere on Google that I unfortunately cannot find the source to credit - but it's meant to be a character from within Sir Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, Mistress or Granny Weatherwax, depending on who is addressing her. Unofficial but very much the head witch and highly respected for her magical talents, but also no nonsense and does what needs to be done, while never letting anyone know when she's vulnerable.
Oh, butt nuggets. I hate to say it, but I thought it was supposed to be Minerva McGonagall from the Harry Potter series at first 🤦‍♀️

My profile picture varies---now that I have a smartphone, I can probably use it to upload DIFFERENT photos of my pets! But generally, the avatar is either one of my pets or a fictional character I enjoy.

Most reactions

Back