Members registered since December the 28th

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
To everyone who registered since the December the 28th I would like on behalf of everyone here and especially the moderators to apologise. We have suffered a cowardly attack when my Co-Administrator here, a person who I trusted deleted the entire forum. He did this to get revenge at me for things when I only spoke my opinion, so why do you ask that he hacked a forum dedicated to helping saving fish from dying? Where I am only one member in 3000, I do not know the answer to that but what I do know is that I am not going to let this attack get me down, and I hope none of you guys do either, I ask you please please please reregister and rediscover why you signed in the first place.

Once again many apologies from the TFF moderating team,

William

No problem, I'm sorry about what this person did to you. I was just curious. I have re-registered and I will keep postin' away!

Thanks,

Daniel

Woohoo, everything is back! :cool:
I have been checking back throughout the day to see what was happening, unfortunately I had to re-register and will have to hunt down my avatar on my home computer later. :(

Thanks, William for everything you've done for us. Your a great person and Admin. I'm sorry for what smb did to you. I knew it would be coming soon, it was getting out of hand. But know we get to start knew, with a great squad of mods and admins! Thanks!
Joe

'scuse if this i'm out of place asking this, but what made SMB hack into and delete the forums?

-snugsall, then peers at her post count- let's see the damage...

Neither SMB or Aquanut are with us anymore. As to why no one really knows what they were thinking when they did this. The best thing to do is put this behind us and move on. Things will be better than ever before we just need to take that first step in getting there. So what do you guys say, lets get posting.

Rose

Sounds great to me!! I'll definetly try to put it behind me if you guys need any help with anything i'd be more than glad to help!!

aquanut is not here but she took me in her wing now i nkow that she was responsible i haded to start a new accout damn it now what bohho everything back to normal for some i dont know about u guys but this is a PIECE OF CRAP no offense william but why did they erase my data and not bettaboyz YOU inchworm why me why why why why Im sorry but this is a good forum i cant leave and dont want to But if things dont shapeup well William ur going to loose a member and why did they kicked aquanut out :byebye:

I think they both did this and they did erase some of wills database he lost a lot of posts same as everyone else I lost about 200..

Aquanut did things that were not tolerated by William or the other mods. She wasn't nice to people including William. It's a long story, but William had every right to kick Aquanut, after all, shes to blame also for the loss of things on the boards, not William's. I lost 120 posts on my account, but its not the ammount of posts that matters, it the getting to know more about your fish and spending time with fun people.

PUFFERFRAK PUFFERFREAK IS BACK 2 THE HOUSE wazzup were u been no im kind of upset cause ive got my fishaholic 4 fishies to on eAGAIN why did other people still have there own

alrighty then that explains why i could not sign in under a guppynut and all my information was deleted. I am now a guppybaby and had to reregister. I have learned so much on this forum and have my first four gupppy fry in my two gallon hex thanks to the help of a lot of people on this forum. I am now better to take care of my 55 gallon tank. It is a job but, it looks great all the time anymore. thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back