Melafix

My Betta is seriously ill ATM and funnily enough I used mealfix on him for a damaged fin :( He has always been a sickly fish but has always recovered with TLC but I am not sure if he is going to make it now.

As others said above keep an eye and mabe just go down the clean water route...
 
My Betta is seriously ill ATM and funnily enough I used mealfix on him for a damaged fin :( He has always been a sickly fish but has always recovered with TLC but I am not sure if he is going to make it now.

As others said above keep an eye and mabe just go down the clean water route...


Thats exactly what I said - I told her her how often I do my changes, and the use of the dechlor etc and I think she has taken it on board - Ive metionned the plec a few times because at the mo it is only small and explained she has seen the size of my plec and shes been worried hers would get as big as mine..will see if she is willing to rehome it.....in my tank ;)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top