Mbuna Tank Diary

Hmmm....

I'm starting to go down this path, and it worries me...I have this tank, and I'm on the list for the PFK nano tank offer, and from there the slope starts to get slippery. Rae isn't against the idea of getting a llng large Oscar tank in the living room, and she has also suggested that we move 2 radiators on the one non supporting wall in the same room and put a tank in the wall!!! So it's like I'm being led into temptation! :blink: Honest!

G

Hmmm....

I'm starting to go down this path, and it worries me...I have this tank, and I'm on the list for the PFK nano tank offer, and from there the slope starts to get slippery. Rae isn't against the idea of getting a llng large Oscar tank in the living room, and she has also suggested that we move 2 radiators on the one non supporting wall in the same room and put a tank in the wall!!! So it's like I'm being led into temptation! :blink: Honest!

G

Sounds to me like you are not putting up too much resistance :lol:

Sounds to me like you are not putting up too much resistance :lol:

I'm struggling (Honest!) -_- I may have to sell one of the cars to do it, and I'm not sure that I can do that! I think I'll try and be strong (like when I didn't manage to stop smoking cigs!)
TBH i should let thsi tank settle in first andd get used to looking after a tank again, then think what to do next...I don't want to make a huge mistake with all of them... :look:

jollysue, I have enough trouble controlling myself, and I don't know that Rae is ready for the steps just yet!

G

Well hey everyone...

We went to the lfs this afternoon....and look what we got! :D

0013.jpg

0014.jpg

They are very cute, seem very happy prowling round their new kingdom, while the mollies are now looking very cagey....

We are now gonna take a break from fishy purchases for a couple of weeks and then we will be doing the following, assuming everyone thinks it'll be ok...

friend will take 10 mollies to his community and on the same day, we then get 4x Saulosi, 4 x Greshakei and 2 x Synodontis Multis.

Then in a further 14 days or so, we get 4 x yellow labs.

What do folks think about this stocking list and order of additions? :/ Advice on the order of change is required for sure. The attentive amongst you will note that the fancy plecs have gone...for now (MTS permitting)

Cheers

Gordon

As Cheffi inferred, I am past help. My life is completely out of control. Only God can help me. Now which Step is that? I am looking at future fry tanks and a Betta Sorority. :hyper:

Which plecs are these?

Which plecs are these?

These are common or garden, boring as anything, bristlies :)

They're great...and much cheaper than the ones you guys all advised me not to get... :lol:

Thanks all for the comments about the photos...i took over 30 to get maybe half a dozen that work :S , but then that's the norm for photography in general.

So has anyone got any advice for me on what order to stock the tank with the longer term inhabitants?

Cheers

Gordon

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back