Maybe a bit creepy!

Most recent picture of me 😬
8CBB23B8-39EE-4C9A-8C03-4BAD6D44EA65.jpeg

Man...I just basically read all 68 pages when I should have been sleeping 😂😵😬...
Its nice to actually see who were talking with!... Maybe I will post a picture sometime but a fair warning, (and I know everyone else says it but this time its for real) I am not pretty, handsome or cute in any way shape or form... I've been trying to cure my acne for years... The moment I'm getting rid of the acne, it just flares up like crazy 😞... So I live life without ever seeing a clear me...

Man...I just basically read all 68 pages when I should have been sleeping 😂😵😬...
Its nice to actually see who were talking with!... Maybe I will post a picture sometime but a fair warning, (and I know everyone else says it but this time its for real) I am not pretty, handsome or cute in any way shape or form... I've been trying to cure my acne for years... The moment I'm getting rid of the acne, it just flares up like crazy 😞... So I live life without ever seeing a clear me...
Same man, we are in this together. My acne was not near as bad as it usually is in the picture above. It doesn't matter what product I use, it never goes away.

Same man, we are in this together. My acne was not near as bad as it usually is in the picture above. It doesn't matter what product I use, it never goes away.
I would die to just have the amount of acne you had in that pic... I've gotten it low but never that low. And I do wash my face. I also use facial wipes meant for acne which does work but its fricking cold and it stings if any are open... Youch.

I would die to just have the amount of acne you had in that pic... I've gotten it low but never that low. And I do wash my face. I also use facial wipes meant for acne which does work but its fricking cold and it stings if any are open... Youch.
Consistency is key. How many times a day are you washing your face?

I had a bad habit of always touching my face, which jus deposits the oil on my fingers, onto my face.

Consistency is key. How many times a day are you washing your face?

I had a bad habit of always touching my face, which jus deposits the oil on my fingers, onto my face.
I use those pads about 2-3 times a day. I just got started back up because I was trying to just wash my face with a facial soap but that definitely wasn't working.

Yah, I have a bad habit of touching my face as well... Its hard not to

Most reactions

Back