May 2012 Fishof The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to join a site like Photobucket or Flickr. Once you upload a photo there, you just copy the direct link, then paste that link in the place image space here.

Oh my god, I just feel in love with your Bichir!!!!!!!!!! What kind is he? Ive always wanted to be able to keep Bichirs!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79763987@N02/7140700909/in/photostream Here's my Crowntail betta Jack! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79763987@N02/6994609764/in/photostream/ And the verification photo!

Oh my god, I just feel in love with your Bichir!!!!!!!!!! What kind is he? Ive always wanted to be able to keep Bichirs!

Thanks I like him a lot.
He is a young Delhezi. Bichir are very cool fish. So different from any other fish I have ever had.

My camera sucks its either a pic of the whole tank or this blurry blob... i have to wait for my wife to wake up because i can't find her camera and my cory is just sitting there posing for me going like will you just hurry up already and take the picture lol.

ok i woke my wife up and i am still living so here is my pics

Fish143.jpg

Fish139.jpg

on a side not i don't know what type of cory she is as the pet store was selling what they called assotred cories so if someone else does and could tell me i would like that. Thank you

Looks a lot like my schleromystax barbatus. Punch that in to planetcatfish.com and take a look. That's what's pictured below.

not getting any search results with that name...

found it. used the second half of the name and found it. mine don';t have that white strip on their nose so i think they may be something else not sure tho

In that case they could be female, as it's only the males who have the stripe.

I'll enter my dwarf gourami, Alabaster!

FishyPictures3006.jpg

I showed this pic to my sister because we both have a thing about my DG. She says your pic is the happiest fish she's ever seen if you turn the pic upside down, and it looks wrong the right way up. She has a point
laugh.gif

Ludwig, love your blue Guppies, if you where in OZ I'd get some for my own blue breeding project. Our aim is to have all blue bodied males (also blue females) the depth of a dark blue Siamese fighter.

I'll enter my dwarf gourami, Alabaster!

FishyPictures3006.jpg

I showed this pic to my sister because we both have a thing about my DG. She says your pic is the happiest fish she's ever seen if you turn the pic upside down, and it looks wrong the right way up. She has a point
laugh.gif

Nearly broke my monitor flipping it over but you're right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back