Mattyg Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

2012-08-16160016.jpg

A recent pic for those that are interested.

I'm interested. A nice looking tank.
Must go back and read your journal
good.gif

It's looking good! I like the wrasse even though it looks like its trying to teleport.

You got lucky with your hawk. Fine ate shrimp, hermits, anything invert related. I traded him in.

Tank looks great!

He is a very good boy! (girl?) Tanks very settled and going well the female clown sometimes hosts the giant mushroom which is a bit odd but it was never interested in anything else so its entertaining for me!

Thats clowns for ya. My pair hosts a Clay Pot. :blink: My single clown in the reef hosts anything he can. Made me get rid of my frogspawn, my favorite coral.

I love your Toadstools, i think ill get one for my reef. :good: meant to ask. What do you feed your Falco Hawk?

Thats clowns for ya. My pair hosts a Clay Pot. :blink: My single clown in the reef hosts anything he can. Made me get rid of my frogspawn, my favorite coral.

I love your Toadstools, i think ill get one for my reef. :good: meant to ask. What do you feed your Falco Hawk?

Toadstools are really cool! Think i may need to get a pot for mine as i think they are about to start laying eggs! Not that they will last 5 mins in there. My hawk mostly eats my flake food like all the others! Not fussy at all and very peaceful, he also likes any of the frozen stuff i can get my hands on.

He eats flake!? Mine Wouldnt TOUCH flake. Lucky you, i wish i could have kept mine.

He eats flake!? Mine Wouldnt TOUCH flake. Lucky you, i wish i could have kept mine.

Yes was very wary of the stock in my tank but i took the gamble on the hawk, angel and boxer but they all worked out well! They all eat flake, leave my corals alone and get on! Amazing really! When i had a tropical tank i had fish that were peaceful and a safe bet and i had to move some as they didnt get on! Its not an exact science, trial and error often is the best bet. I have a lot more trouble with the corals and some like the tank and others dont. Such a great hobby though and seen some amazing things even with this small tank! My dad has just got a 4 footer so im envious that he can keep all sorts now, lucky so and so!

I might be getting an upgrade! 260 litre juwel bow front! Great news but will be a lot of work and money :crazy:

Most reactions

Back