Mail Order Fish

all I'll say is they are a sponsor of this forum
 
all I'll say is they are a sponsor of this forum

Or were, as I believe ;)

Never used them but AFAIK despite some misleading info on the website the fish seem to arrive in good health.
 
well i have used them and thay helped me out so much way more than thay needed to and my fish got hear so fast and i could see there well looked after and i have used then 3 times now soon to be 4
 
thanks for all of your input!

next question is i'd like to add a school (10) Zebra Danio's and some (5?) Steel Blue Killifish, to my 125 LTR

would I overstock?

I already have 10 swordtail tetras and 6 sterbai cories in there.

would the fish be compatable?
 
Im looking to order from them because i really want a breeding pair of German Blue Rams, when im ordering it says how many do i want but can i specify the sex i want?
 
Did they not change their name to AquaticlifeDirect.co.uk? If so, there are some subtle differences between the website, and the Ebay site.........

Website : Minimum order £25. Next day delivery £12.95 (before 13:00 hrs). 1 cardinal Tetra £1.30

Ebay : No minimum order (that I can see) delivery £14.50. 1 cardinal Tetra £1.05

:huh:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top