Lucid Dreams?

I rarely go to the cinema any more. I have around 700 films on DVD, every CSI DVD, every scrubs, dexter, chuck, spaced, etc. Plenty of choice, and the sound is usually better at home. Last couple of films (other than inception) were the first transformers which the audio system hadn't been EQd properly and was too loud. I could feel the damage that did to my hearing. And run fatboy run the subs were out of phase which ruined the low end completely.

But anyway, if you're into your dreams and being able to control them, inception is a good one for you.

I've had many lucid dreams, usually occur when I have had a high anxiety spell and they are pretty, well 18+ rated :lol:

No one can control a dream, dreams are a way of your mind filing current events of a day etc, away. They may well feel real, to the extent of touch/sound etc but they can't be controlled.

usually the earlier you go to bed= longer time sleeping= more time for the part when you have dreams = chance for alonger dream and for you to have a lucid dream.

You mean REM sleep? :rolleyes: Haha, sorry. :p And you usually enter REM near the morning, and during REM, you have dreams. So basically all of your dreams occur in the morning. Just some factoids. :p

It's amazing how one person's dreams differ from the next person's. :nod:

Actually it happens about 90-120 mins into a sleep pattern and adults can have them 3-6 times a night, it's not a morning occurrence (takes up about 25% of an adults sleep, more with children and babies).

Sleep paralyzes happens during the REM state.

Cinemas are evil! Last time i went to one i fell down all the stairs because some was in my way! Then i had to walk back up them all! I also once knocked myself unconcious in a cinema somehow....

Alessa x.

did you know that you can't die in a dream? its because your brain doesn't know how the death experience goes. another fact

did you know that you can't die in a dream? its because your brain doesn't know how the death experience goes. another fact

thats a pretty well known one tbh

well schools started so no dreams for me i havent woken up since 6am on sunday

You sure about that? Maybe people say that but just because you don't know what something is like it doesn't mean you can't dream about it.

I have no idea what the experience of a threesome is like...

I have no idea what it feels like to punch someone. Won't stop that kinda thing happening in a dream.

You can die, in a dream, actually. I have many friends who have experienced it.

And also, you CAN control your dreams, if you become lucid.

I'm guessing you have heard the whole "If you die in a dream, you die in real-life" or something like that.

Alessa x.

that's what i've heard... i've gotten very close

when my dreams become lucid and crazy i can realize that it's a dream and not reality

I've died in a dream before! Not a very nice death either..... Mauled to death by cougars.

Alessa x.

I've died in a dream before! Not a very nice death either..... Mauled to death by cougars.

Alessa x.

lovely picture...

anyway ive had about three more since last ill post em when i can....meaning a few months at least...

Sorry. :look:
I had another deadly dream last night, aliens attacked me....... As in aliens from the films alien, aliens, alien 3 and alien resurrection. I met the queen! She was awesome........ until she killed me.

Alessa x.

i had a dream that i drove my dad's corvette to school and then thought it was wrong so quietly drove it home to both of my parents standing at the driveway with some pretty angry faces on.

i had a dream that i drove my dad's corvette to school and then thought it was wrong so quietly drove it home to both of my parents standing at the driveway with some pretty angry faces on.

Funny.... I had a dream similar to that once.

Alessa x.

Most reactions

Back