Lucid Dreams?

had nothing tonight, i guessits cuz i fellasleepat 5am playing my new game :blush: prolly might do it again lol

Shame... :no:

;)

What game?

I remember at least one dream every night. I guess I'm just lucky. :p

And my dreams are usually about my fish and school. :/ Boring, I know. :p

had nothing tonight, i guessits cuz i fellasleepat 5am playing my new game :blush: prolly might do it again lol

;)

What game?

:lol: people prolly want to strangle me as i keep saying the same thing over n over with the game :p its starcraftII lol

lol wellsleeping at 3am isnt gonna get anyone a dream :lol: been doing tat 3 nights now :p

;)

What game?

:lol: people prolly want to strangle me as i keep saying the same thing over n over with the game :p its starcraftII lol

lol wellsleeping at 3am isnt gonna get anyone a dream :lol: been doing tat 3 nights now :p

:no:

lol My friend beat that game in a day. :p

;)

What game?

:no:

lol My friend beat that game in a day. :p

what?! it take me hours to do a single mission!! your friend must have played on easy :p

and maybe on saturday ill sleep well lol maybe i get another

..yes.. i liked it it was a bit funny but people died so.....

like this guy was chasing me and i told him to stop (he had a knife) and then he goes to a table of paperplates and throws them at me yeliing "improvise!" *throws plate* "improvise!" *throws plate* "improvise!" *throws plate* etc. :lol:

but thats only a sneak peak around the middle of the dream

:blink:

like this guy was chasing me and i told him to stop (he had a knife) and then he goes to a table of paperplates and throws them at me yeliing "improvise!" *throws plate* "improvise!" *throws plate* "improvise!" *throws plate* etc. :lol:

lol That's strange. :p Haha, reminds me of something.

Tell the rest! Tell the rest! :)

ok ok :lol: ive got time, it wont be as detailed as the other one but here goes, also again ive had the same Explicit expeirience ive been having in all my dreams, i think it means something but i really hope not :lol:
ok as far as i can remember it starts off with me being in a pouty mood as we are goin through a dream world version of my old GA sub-division, i can almost draw a map for it if i wanted to. we are going to some sort of fair, and tbh i remember a dream i had about this fair and strangely enough there is a carival that opened up near the walmart. anyway im still in a pouty mood and we go into a tent, as far as i know its a bit of a make your own food there and then buffet style of eating. the moment i know its a dream is when i take a hot pan and give someone a good whack with it, they go unconcious and everyone flips out and my parents disappear as i cant find em in the commotion. then, the guy starts chasing me with a knife and he corners me and right before hes gonna kill my butt i telepathically tell hi to stop, he does so. he then goes to the table and does the screamy throw thing i mentioned, btw i remember he said improv not improvise :lol: . everything begins to faze out and melt, i look at my hands and this wierd pulsating power goes up and down them as the scene fades. i re-appear in a room with a person which whom **********************************************************************************************************************************. when thats over some more dramatic dialog begins and it results in me calling the guards (which are robots *sigh* :lol: ) and arrest them and put a wierd helmet over they're head. i tell the guards to bring them to the 'room' and i go into a seperate chamber and get yet the same suit i had in the last dream *facepalm* . i follow a hallway (we are in a base od sorts and the walls are gleaming white and clean with blue streaks of energy running through them) and go into a room with different details, from what i can tell there where 5 people with the helmets, i decide to go check who they were and before i do a siren warning begins saying "Multiple Nuclear Launches Detected" i yell to start the ship (guess that was the change in scenery lol) and to open the 'hatch'. this hatch opens and i fly out (not magically i got thrusters on the boots :p ) out of a mountain and into space, now this time a more recent drawing update of my Super ship is the new flagship with a different name i didnt catch, its under attack from whatever launched the nukes, which blew up the planet :blink: its around a 1:20 ratio with me being the one. now i like thi suit better cuz it has an awseome lazer attached lol that cut the ships into whatever pieces i wanted. and..... more melting and i reappear with a shadow facing me saying in a creepy voice that i will lose something in the near future.

the shadow was right loli lost 3 fish this week and might lose another :lol:

I've never really had a lucid dream. In my dreams, I can control what I do sometimes, but I can't control the events or outcomes. But I have deffinately dreamed of places I had never been to before only to find myself there in the future. It's weird.

ok ok :lol: ive got time, it wont be as detailed as the other one but here goes, also again ive had the same Explicit expeirience ive been having in all my dreams, i think it means something but i really hope not :lol:
ok as far as i can remember it starts off with me being in a pouty mood as we are goin through a dream world version of my old GA sub-division, i can almost draw a map for it if i wanted to. we are going to some sort of fair, and tbh i remember a dream i had about this fair and strangely enough there is a carival that opened up near the walmart. anyway im still in a pouty mood and we go into a tent, as far as i know its a bit of a make your own food there and then buffet style of eating. the moment i know its a dream is when i take a hot pan and give someone a good whack with it, they go unconcious and everyone flips out and my parents disappear as i cant find em in the commotion. then, the guy starts chasing me with a knife and he corners me and right before hes gonna kill my butt i telepathically tell hi to stop, he does so. he then goes to the table and does the screamy throw thing i mentioned, btw i remember he said improv not improvise :lol: . everything begins to faze out and melt, i look at my hands and this wierd pulsating power goes up and down them as the scene fades. i re-appear in a room with a person which whom **********************************************************************************************************************************. when thats over some more dramatic dialog begins and it results in me calling the guards (which are robots *sigh* :lol: ) and arrest them and put a wierd helmet over they're head. i tell the guards to bring them to the 'room' and i go into a seperate chamber and get yet the same suit i had in the last dream *facepalm* . i follow a hallway (we are in a base od sorts and the walls are gleaming white and clean with blue streaks of energy running through them) and go into a room with different details, from what i can tell there where 5 people with the helmets, i decide to go check who they were and before i do a siren warning begins saying "Multiple Nuclear Launches Detected" i yell to start the ship (guess that was the change in scenery lol) and to open the 'hatch'. this hatch opens and i fly out (not magically i got thrusters on the boots :p ) out of a mountain and into space, now this time a more recent drawing update of my Super ship is the new flagship with a different name i didnt catch, its under attack from whatever launched the nukes, which blew up the planet :blink: its around a 1:20 ratio with me being the one. now i like thi suit better cuz it has an awseome lazer attached lol that cut the ships into whatever pieces i wanted. and..... more melting and i reappear with a shadow facing me saying in a creepy voice that i will lose something in the near future.

Why was one of those sections all in stars? lol

Wish I had these kind of dreams! Since I can remember, most of my dreams end up with me getting shot up from the monsters of doom! Scared the hell out of me when I was 10. Still scares the hell out of me at 20 :(

thats the part i cant type out on the forum ;)

Wish I had these kind of dreams! Since I can remember, most of my dreams end up with me getting shot up from the monsters of doom! Scared the hell out of me when I was 10. Still scares the hell out of me at 20 :(

meh i might not get that scared imo i dont get scared lol, unless they look like the ones i see i might not get that scared :lol:

You guys would like inception. Pretty good film. Based in dreams, where they enter other peoples dreams to steal information from them, but this one job is to give the person an idea...

Personally the last dream I remember having I was about 6.

I had a lucid dream last night! My friend(Vampire-Queen) is terrified of spiders! In this dream i was out with her and my boyfriend and suddenly i spotted 2 yellow crab spiders! I wanted a picture otherwise no-one would believe me but they were on a flower and they were moving too much. So i told my friend to pick up the spiders so i could get a good picture and she did but i had to make her(as in actually control what she did)! In the end she dropped them both and i got a picture of one.

Alessa x.

You guys would like inception. Pretty good film. Based in dreams, where they enter other peoples dreams to steal information from them, but this one job is to give the person an idea...

Personally the last dream I remember having I was about 6.

wanted to see that movie soo bad lol, last time i went to the theatres was for.... avatar i think.

Most reactions

Back