Lucid Dreams?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fry_forever!

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I had my first lucid dream last night. It was amazing. I realized I was dreaming when I looked at my aquariums and realized that all of the fish were in the wrong places. :lol:
Guess that's a way to tell. :)

I had to stop the dream when it turned into a nightmare.

Anyone have lucid dream experiences? If so, explain here. :)

And if you don't know what a lucid dream is (not to be rude or anything):

It's when you know you're dreaming, and can often control the events of your dream.

Thanks for any stories.

-f_f!

gosh I have these all the time!

so often that its hard to recall a single time lol

just like yours mine usually turn into a nightmare which i can carry on for a while but when it gets to dodgey [when i start feel terrified] I wake myself up

Ive actually been meaning to do a bit of research on this tbh!

Wow, that's really cool! I only recently got really interested in dreams, and a couple days ago, I read exercises on how to have lucid dreams. On my second attempt, I was victorious. I couldn't fly though, which I was upset about. :( lol

How do you wake yourself up when you need to? I wiggle my toes. :)

I just say to myself 'I need to wake up now' haha, only once [the other night actually] I decided that pinching myself would get me to wake up, I did, but woke up into another dream, twas loony!

i like mine lol i always win which is awseome and it always involves blowing something up :hyper:

its also fun when you flying around shooting lazers out your hands :rolleyes:

but.. recently im having really strange ones that i follow through on, as in, i dont change the dream's plot which i sometimes do lol

Might of have had one or two in my life time max, it was probably one of the best dreams ever too... involving two women and you can string the rest together.

One of my weirdest of all time though was I found myself on stage with the spice girls thinking what the ?!

Other than that usually if I don't like the dream I can wake my self up to avoid it, even now some dreams can really confuse/stress me in the morning. I like being able to wake myself up if I don't like the dream... it's a weird feeling.

Nearly every dream I have is a lucid dream, and about 95% do not end up in nightmares. I guess I'm a lucky one.

well in reality i had a dying black molly. and because im still young and my dreams are completely irrelevant to anything, i had a dream that i cut it up and ate it. :angry: not that i actually wanted to lol. just a dream from a lot of stress. now i have the ability to tell myself that this is not ligit, even while im in the dream, however, i cannot wake myself up.

I'm still young too. But... try wiggling your toes in the dream, or closing your eyes and opening them really forcefully to wake yourself.

too heavy of a sleeper. i move a lot in my sleep, but i cant wake myself up! that dream was horrid!

well i just do it i only think the word wake and i do lol..... then i run and try to write it down before i forget lol

I had the weirdest dream ever the other night!!!
It was a lucid dream but i was dreaming that i was this random woman(very pretty) and she was training for aquatic Olympics or something. She did a handstand and her new trainer came to greet her. She instantly fell in love with him but after he left the day her mum had met him, she told her daughter(me) that he was her dad! So she carried on going out with him but never told him. Then one day she got the courage to tell him (by now they had a 3 year old daughter and a 7 year old son) He flipped out and ran off. She carried on teaching her children the aquatic Olympics because they wanted to learn. Then because she was angry (because she thought he had left her for good) She did a handstand in the water and ended up flipping over and nearly going head first into the side of the swimming baths. He jumped in and caught her before she knocked herself out. Then his exact words were "I don't care if i'm your brother, father or cousin! I don't care if i'm related to you in more than 1,000 ways! I love you and i always will!" Then they kissed and i thought to myself "ok this is getting weird" and woke up!
Very weird indeed. I was controlling what she did!

Alessa x.

has anyone ever had those dreams that you have but then a long time after it actually happens??

ive had them about 20 times both lucid and non lucid all 100% correct so far and impretty sure ive had more but theyre yet to happen

and ive also had de ja vu definition dreams (that follow a theory of de ja vu: alternate universe crud lol) and i could also see the plausiblity in them too

i hope my awseome lucid dreams arent like the 1st dream i described, thatd be no bueno lol(cept for me :devil:

I have them all the time!
My mum says it's good luck because some things that i've dreamed that are good have actually happened!

Alessa x.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back