Looks like I’m here to stay

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishAuntie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Originally I came to this forum to finalize the prep work on a tank I’m setting up in order to gift a fish. So initially I figured I would make a few posts, then bam, back to the shadows with me.

But.... well... I’ve kind of been sniffing around 29 gallon tanks and looking at what could into them. I think my niece won’t be the only one getting fish!!

Since I’m sticking around, I wanted to come and say an official hi to everybody!! I’m so excited!

Welcome to our piece of fish heaven :fish: :fish:
I think you'll like it here. You might want to start a tank journal in the journal section to show us your progress and keep a record of it.

If you have any pet besides fish, you might want to enter our pet of the month contest...running now. And near the first of every month we run a Tank of the Month contest. Once you get your tank set up, you might want to enter. You get a neat banner in your profile area if you win.

Pet of Month contest is running now.... click to enter.... https://www.fishforums.net/threads/pet-of-the-month-contest-enter-now.452232/

Enjoy our site..

Welcome!! :fish: :hi: :fish:

I hope you enjoy the site!! :)

Last edited:
Thank you guys!! So friendly

I will definitely make a journal for myself when the time comes. Up until recently I was a freelance writer so I love a bit of wordsmith magic! Although initially I’m just setting up a gift tank now, so it’ll be a while before my journey appears.

I happen to have four cats and was indeed planning to make a post down the road about keeping prey and predators together, specifically ensuring tanks don’t fall. I’ve kept unlikely species together before without incident, but given the delicacy of fish it is a forefront concern of mine. They’re fabulously well trained little kitties though (I can actually herd cats!)

Hope you enter our Pet of the Month contest with your favorite cat (just one allowed). Click on banner at top of forum to view it.

I entered - probably too close to the deadline to get any votes but I do so love blathering on about my cats! And I had a spare moment tonight, so what the hey.

Voting doesnt start till the 21st . We are still accepting entries into the contes. So SHOW US YOUR PETS!

Since I can’t figure out when the next dollar a gallon sale will be I began looking at other options for my own tank. I was just wondering, is the Aqua Culture 29-Gallon Aquarium Starter Kit any good? That’s the specific ones I was interested in for a community tank for myself. It has a hood, filter and heater for a decent price that seems almost too good to be true.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back