Looking To Close Down My African Tank....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE the one that stated in your opening thread that you didnt have the time or money to mess with the african tank but NOW your going to go and venture into a planted tank and discus.... a planted tank done well and correctly so it thrives rivals the prices and maintenance of salt tanks BUT your going to throw into it some discus that are twice as expensive as africans AND extremely sensitive to water conditions....like I said, this will be interesting to watch..

mamafish does have a point, although I don't agree with her about the costs will rival a marine tank, unless your considering everything ADA, which I doubt Sam is, just a nice medium-tech planted tank, I don't think it's going to be anything spectacular like Takishi Amano, nor an ADA tank or even Jimbo's tanks.

Neal

stacking tanks = BAD

the missus and i did it and it makes it a ball ache to look after
Ian, I bet I know why. The missus booting you in the gonads and telling you to do the tank maintanence(sp) faster? I can only imagine!

Neal

As if I'd boot him in the gonads! He loves tinkering with the tanks anyway so I quite happily let him get on with it, means less work for me and prettier tanks. Can't complain can i?!?!? :lol:

YOU'RE the one that stated in your opening thread that you didnt have the time or money to mess with the african tank but NOW your going to go and venture into a planted tank and discus.... a planted tank done well and correctly so it thrives rivals the prices and maintenance of salt tanks BUT your going to throw into it some discus that are twice as expensive as africans AND extremely sensitive to water conditions....like I said, this will be interesting to watch..

chill big mama!!

dont kno why u get so stressed about other people problems but neway ill explain if i reeally have too.

jus for you!!

discus i can get cheap. simple.

and if you really think planted tanks are so hard then you really need to leave this lil box you call home and check out some other forums.

i have 4 planted tanks already and i kno exactly what they involve and them costing the same as marine tanks is aload of crap!

neway, dont kno why i even bother explaining myself to you. dont kno why u bother winging at me either actually.

While this is a forum and it is a casual place to come and have fun and enjoy our hobby, there are fundamental things that we must use in our daily post so we do not come off as being illiterate, you dear need to polish up on your spelling, unless of course your first language is not English, if this is the case I apologize. If it is then please by all means and for the people posting and also asking questions here, i.e.; seeking help, PLEASE grab your dictionary and give an effort. :book:

Good luck with the discus, IF you're getting them so cheap you might want to ask yourself WHY they're so cheap...

You're reply proved my point.. Where will the future lead, clicks and pops, buzzes and snaps, I wonder, will we have the written word at all...Things to ponder while gazing at our tanks, CHEERS!

While this is a forum and it is a casual place to come and have fun and enjoy our hobby, there are fundamental things that we must use in our daily post so we do not come off as being illiterate, you dear need to polish up on your spelling, unless of course your first language is not english, if this is the case I appologize. If it is then please by all means and for the people posting and also asking questions here, ie; seeking help, PLEASE grab your dictionary and give an effort. :book:

Good luck with the discus, IF you're getting them so cheap you might want to ask yourself WHY they're so cheap...

lol if that was the best comeback you had then you should of jus let the thread die.

this is a forum like you say, a casual place.

im not trying with grammar. i dont even use capital letters :rolleyes: i jus use txt speak.

my GCSE's, GNVQ, A levels and AVCE (there all qualifiications mama) pretty much confirms i can spell and write if i want too.

ok ill ask myself why there cheap too!

erm.... cos i kno the breeder!

as ive already said.

and if you really wanna kno i dont kno him that well, but like i sed b4, i made his website years ago and he sed hed sort me out :good:

i only want a pair neway.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back