Looking To Close Down My African Tank....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

They are going along with all the rocks to cheffi soon (Hopefully hey cheffi) then im changing it to a high tech planted tank.

Sam them discuss are gonna eat your pay cheuqes pretty quicly mate.

sounds good. what you stocking with?

i kno about the price. starting a new full time job on monday tho so it should be fine.

shop near by breeds em too and i made there website so there kewl with me. :good:

only want a pair anyway i think. then a massive shoal of cardinals and corys.

Trying to decide really i think im going for somewere along the lines of

4Angels
Shoal of Crdinials or Harlequins
A few corys
BN plecs or ottos

nah my 30g's are going nowhere!!

but sam, i bloody hate you, we spent all last night measuring furniture and discussing how we could re-arrange things to fit in a malawi tank :rolleyes: sure it'l be the same tonight as well.

i think we have a problem, 7 tanks in a 1 up 1 down just isn't right!

shop near by breeds em too and i made there website so there kewl with me. :good:

Sam which shop are you getting your Discus from ?

small shop in skipton called splash aquatics. seem to be the best place so far neway.

and lol @ miss wiggles.

if i can get 5 and a small tank in my room then i dont wanna hear any excuses :p

and lol @ miss wiggles.

if i can get 5 and a small tank in my room then i dont wanna hear any excuses :p

ha ha it's not actually the space, we could fit another few in the bedroom, but it's an old house so it won't support the weight of big tanks upstairs, so if we got it we'd have the 75g, 60g, 55g and one of the 30's downstairs. then a 30g, 20g and 3g upstairs.

:rolleyes:

we'll see anyway, just don't sell them to anyone in the next few days and we'll let you know. :good:

will do chief..... anyway you sorted out bunking off for this meet up yet then :hey:

bah, load of rubbish, not having that!!

I'll get Ian to ring up on the day and pretend to be your brother saying someone's been taken into hospital so you have to leave! :hey:

ha ha ha she'll love us, were really nice people, honest :hey: :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back