Looking for wholesale suppliers in the uk

Jiff101

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm from the Isle of Man I have been using an Irish wholesale company winter is upon us and the ferry no longer sails there looking for a reliable UK wholesaler supplier I can use I do large group orders for the whole island community currently our only fish supplier

Since I'm on the other side of the pond I obviously don't know UK suppliers but here is a list showing several possibilities. Make sure to check references by looking at reviews. Look at the bad reviews first as you want to see where people are having issues, not happy customers.

You're probably best enquiring with shops in England to see who they use and recomend

Intriguing thought but would many retailers be willing to give their sources as it would possibly cut into their profits?
If the OP is on the Isle of Man there'd be no risk of competition if he asked retailers on the mainland to reveal their wholesalers.

Revealing the names of those retailers' wholesaler won't be a problem. The problem that can rise is, will such a wholesaler do business with you if you're not having a registered business of your own?

Most reactions

Back