looking for a great dog?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sumer_kay

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
A family friend of ours can't take care of his animals anymore, he has had TAZ a pure blooded pitt bullfor ever since i was a child. He is an extremely well behaved loving dog, who who sticks with you without leash. He has always slept, ate, and gone everywhere with our friend, so it is a shame he can no longer care for him. If we don't find Taz a home he will go to the pound where they will surely put him down because of his breed. Taz is at the vet currently in Vallejo, ca. If anyone is interested lemme know.

sumer_kay said:
He is an extremely well behaved loving dog, who who sticks with you without leash.
:wub: awww, i wish i could take him,
there is one thing i must say because of the breed to you or whoever takes it, i don't beleive in putting that breed down because its a pitbull, but i do beleive in precations.
half the cases out there of pitbulls attacking are nice family dogs that one day follow natural instincts.
i know this is off topis but i love my dogs and i ALWAYS keep them on a leash because i would rather be wrong and over catious then have my dogs snap at someone and have to be destroyed :(
(not saying you or whoever the owner is doesn't ever use a leash )

best of luck finding a home for Taz, ;)

Pointy_kitty said:
i know this is off topis but i love my dogs and i ALWAYS keep them on a leash because i would rather be wrong and over catious then have my dogs snap at someone and have to be destroyed :(
I've always had to have my animals on a leash because they didn't get along with other dogs, and would run off :no: , I mentioned this because he doesn't hey stays by your side no matter what, not because he doesn't use leashes. :D He has never hurt anything. I belive that dogs are aggressive because they are taught to be. If you raise it like any other pet with your family, they become one of your family. :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back