Look What I Got!

I would say so. If there are fish in there.
I'm not that experienced with cycling with fish though.
 
Glad its going down! Dont feed that much as it will make more ammonia! Also, have you been taking out both filter pads when you clean the tank?
 
He said he was leaving for an Az trip on monday. I assume that, if he went to Arizona, that when he comes back his fish will be dead. I hope not though.
 
Can I just add my 2 cents about the table the tank is on. A 55 gallon fish tank holds an incredible amount of weight and needs to be fully supported. You need to get that tank off the table asap before you have water all over the floor and a cracked tank. The cycle will be the least of your worries.

Believe me, I've been there. Tank not properly supported, cracked along the bottom, water all over the place, luckily I had another tank that I managed to get all the fish in before there was no water left.

It's of the utmost importance you get that tank supported. I can't stress it enough. An inch hanging off each side is enough to crack the glass, believe me.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top