aidas_fish_tank
New Member
check itt out i got a 55gal tank 
its getting ready to have fish put in there
i got 50 gls of reg water
and then i got 5 gls of water from my ten gl
my ph is having a hard time of coming down, its at 7.5
My anmonal is sitting in the middle, and i need to know the best way to get that down.
i have all these little bubbles stuck to the side of the tank?
Right now theres no fish in there.
Its a nice tank set up. I am using a bio-wheel, a 200 watt heater.
I just need some help on getting my p/h and anmonal down before i start putting fish in it.
its getting ready to have fish put in there
i got 50 gls of reg water
and then i got 5 gls of water from my ten gl
my ph is having a hard time of coming down, its at 7.5
My anmonal is sitting in the middle, and i need to know the best way to get that down.
i have all these little bubbles stuck to the side of the tank?
Right now theres no fish in there.
Its a nice tank set up. I am using a bio-wheel, a 200 watt heater.
I just need some help on getting my p/h and anmonal down before i start putting fish in it.
/www.fishforums.net/content/Board-An...owtopic-113861/






