Aussie_Dog
Fish Fanatic
I like to post as much info as possible, so that I don't have to keep coming back again and again and again to answer a question, and finally get my answer a week later. I think up what questions might be asked of me, and I make sure the answers are in my initial post. Heck, since I have a question, I don't really know what might be affecting the problem, so I try to include anything that might be causing this or that, whatever it is I'm asking about.
You know, when someone else asks a question and doesn't elaborate, I'll write out a long answer, trying to think up answers to questions he/she hasn't asked yet. "What kind of home does a Betta do best in" I'll put down everything I can think of, lol. "What temperature is best for a Betta?" and I'll put in one sentence.
Like I said, I despise repeatedly heading back to the same thread again and again and again, thinking there's a resolution only to find someone wants more info, so I have to write out another thread and wait some more. It's a PITA.
You know, when someone else asks a question and doesn't elaborate, I'll write out a long answer, trying to think up answers to questions he/she hasn't asked yet. "What kind of home does a Betta do best in" I'll put down everything I can think of, lol. "What temperature is best for a Betta?" and I'll put in one sentence.
Like I said, I despise repeatedly heading back to the same thread again and again and again, thinking there's a resolution only to find someone wants more info, so I have to write out another thread and wait some more. It's a PITA.







