London Riots

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It's crazy, London is ablaze, from my loft window I can see the fires burning!:(

Sounds scary, Birmingham and Leeds are now involved, the Bull Ring closed early to prevent issues, but it only seemed to make things worse :/

Very scary, it really is going off all over the place, the police simply have no control. My step son is stuck in Bow at his girlfriends not able to leave her house:(

The government are holding a COBRA meeting tomorrow, my money is on the Army being called in.

It's crazy, London is ablaze, from my loft window I can see the fires burning!:(

Same. I was worried my house was on fire! :unsure:

In London the riots are in Chingford Mount, Ponders End, Dalston Kingsland, Denmark Hill, Streatham, Croydon, Hackney, Peckham, Lewisham, Tottenham, Wood Green, Enfield Town, Chelsea, Walthamstow, Islington, Oxford Circus, Brixton , Kilburn, Seven Sisters and Peckham.
EDIT:AND Ilford, Bethnal Green, Poplar, East Ham, Leyton Mills, Elephant and Castle, Deptford, Catford, Ealing, Mile End, Plaistow, Camberwell, Clapham North, Clapham Junction, East Dulwich, Newcastle, Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds, Chalk Farm, Hampstead, Camden Town, Old Kent Road, Queensway, Bayswater, Notting Hill, Chelsea, Westbourne Grove, Chelsea, Nottingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Salford , Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Wimbledon, Wandsworth, Tooting, Kingston-upon-Thames
The BBM network should have been totally shut down ages ago :angry:

Sirens SIrens Sirens, thankfully im not that close to any of it currently. Its ridiculous

Just shoot the lot. End of then!

Same. I was worried my house was on fire! :unsure:

In London the riots are in Chingford Mount, Ponders End, Dalston Kingsland, Denmark Hill, Streatham, Croydon, Hackney, Peckham, Lewisham, Tottenham, Wood Green, Enfield Town, Chelsea, Walthamstow, Islington, Oxford Circus, Brixton , Kilburn, Seven Sisters and Peckham.

The BBM network should have been totally shut down ages ago :angry:

Add Ilford, Bethnal Green, poplar, East ham, and plenty of other areas:(

I don't know but its awful, I live at bristol atm but I can imagine it starting here.

Most reactions

trending

Back