London Aquarium

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chrisbassist

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Going to London aquarium this weekend with family. I've not been since the salife refurb.

Anything I should look out for?

Any new animals to check out?

Anything else useful?

Went there yesterday!

If your taking kids they'll probably like the rock pools although they're small as the staff get the little critters out for the kids to look at & touch.

The stingray pools always good although you cant pet them as you could before.

I'm not sure if it was new but they now have a section above the shark tank made of glass you can walk over and get a good look at them from above, amazing! Although I have to admit I was pretty hesitant about stepping onto it.

Cant think of any particular exhibits off hand... I'll look at the pics I took later to refresh my memory

Also have you got the 2 for one offer?
Days out guide 2 for 1 offer

Got loads of vouchers and stuff. Will be me, my wife, my brother, my dad, my stepmum, two of my little sisters (early teens), possibly their boyfriends, possibly my brothers son.

I'll bear those bits in mind.

Normally yes. But often impose a no flash rule. Which as far as animals are concerned I can understand.

Normally yes. But often impose a no flash rule. Which as far as animals are concerned I can understand.

which reminds of a rather ill thought through statement at an aquarium where a employee told a man to stop taking flsh photos in the jellyfish room because he will "hurt their eyes" bahaha.

yes loads of pics please chris. this is somewhere i keep threatening to go but as of yet havent got round to it , would be useful to see what its like .

To be honest the freshwater bits seem like an after thought. Members here have better examples of most of them.

I'll sort through my pics when I get a chance and write a brief review...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back