Live Chat

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
How does live chat work?

I cliked on it and a blue screen came up with a little red cross in little white square. Nothing to clik on :dunno:
 
guess I havn't got Java as nothing happens....no box
 
It is easy to install. You wont get any virsus or anything. There should be a click-able thing soemwhere ont he page saying something like " add Java?"
 
ok. So I went to Java websit. Clicked varify Java installed on my computor. It said that latest IS installed.

When I click Live Chat I just get what I saidin OP
 
try downloading java platform standard edition 6
dorsey :good:

This is a strange one. If I go on TFF through IE I can't get Java to work. If I am on TTF through AOL then Java works.....don't know why.

Must be a setting on IE that needs changing but god knows what!
 
try downloading java platform standard edition 6
dorsey :good:

This is a strange one. If I go on TFF through IE I can't get Java to work. If I am on TTF through AOL then Java works.....don't know why.

Must be a setting on IE that needs changing but god knows what!

Java needs to be installed on every browser, maybe you only installed it on AOL
 

Most reactions

Back
Top