FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ryefish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
:no: just gone past my LFS and painted on the windows are the words:
"Closing Down Sale, 50% Off Everything This Week Only"

how sad :(

I have no idea what is left, but if you want to go check it out then go this week!

Billingham Aquatic Centre - TS23 1HF

:no: just gone past my LFS and painted on the windows are the words:
"Closing Down Sale, 50% Off Everything This Week Only"

how sad :(

I have no idea what is left, but if you want to go check it out then go this week!

Billingham Aquatic Centre - TS23 1HF

do you have others that u can visit near you? or did you rely on that shop?

there is a few but i dont own a car, so its pretty difficult to get fish and things back to my house without a horrific ride for them. I am doing driving lessons atm and hopefully be driving by september :)

Ive just been down to the shop, and they have got quite a lot of things to get rid of. There is a huge range of fish still left. Ive just picked up some shrimp for my tank.

The guy that works there/owns it is worrying about getting rid of the larger fish. They have LOADS of large Silver Dollars, some Parrotheads (they are gorgeous) and the biggest plec i have ever seen in my life (they are selling him for a tenner to try and get rid, this thing is a monster though!)

I think the last working day will be Saturday for them, so again, if your local, go check it out

I've got £5 credit from them!!! Looks like I'll be losing it as I won't be able to get there till Saturday and there'll be nothing left. I thought when I took some fish in just over a week ago that the stocks of everything looked very run down, now I know why.

drove a massive 8 miles today to this shop and it was closed lol

omg your kidding lmao

They might have quite a lot of fish left by Saturday - i think its the last day they are open. I am going back down on Thursday so i can update with what the stock levels are like and when they are actually closing (if anyone sees a girl there with a husky dog it'll be me haha :lol: )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back