Leleupi fry

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Xxzsdrklakdfj

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
before i get to my question just like to say sup to everyone. Haven't been on here in some time. I haven't had the time to get on the internet to talk about fish when i was having a hard time finding the time to do those weekly water changes on 5 tanks. It's really been crunch time with all the extra work and exams and what not for the end of the year but i'm free now so i'll have lot's of extra time!!!yay!!!but now i got to find a job :( lol well good to be back but now for my question.

Just curious if somebody who has breed leleupi before could tell me about how long it would take them to reach an in. I found 15 fry from my pair 2weeks ago and this is the first Tang. i've breed that wasn't a shell dweller and am not familiar on how quick(or should i say slow for Tangs) their growth rate was.

Thanks
-"letters"

no But i've just finished my exams today and i have 3 tanks that need water changes so its been hard to keep up with it all, i know how u feel.
Sorry that i can't help im sure CM will help u!

Welcome to the forum

i would hazard a guess that it would take a few months but i havent kept them.

Well, according to what I read, you've got a bit of a wait...
Sexual maturity at 18mo. :huh: ...2.5in. for males, less for females.

Sry, dunno when they'd hit the inch mark.
Oh, and if there's another batch of fry, parents won't tolerate the first batch, as brichardi would.
It's suggested to separate parents 'n' offspring at 6-8 weeks. :unsure:

Thanks for the input. I put the first batch in their own tank w/ a few f2 signatus newborns i just gotten too. I thinks that's why they bred again so quick.

-"letters"

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back