Leaking Tank Leads To New Beginnings

I've done a bit of rescaping with the wood and some the plants have grown  huge especially the cabomba ,
 
IMG_2930.webp
IMG_2931.webp
IMG_2932.webp
 
also added some bucephalandra purple
 
IMG_2933.webp
 
and some bucephalandra brownie Athena
 
IMG_2934.webp
 
I will need to trim the cabomba and the stringy plant someone id as Hygrophila angustifolia. I have read that if you cut the cobomba you can replant the top but the bottom part can go brown, is that true ? if so not sure whether to cut it but I also don't want it overrunning the tank.
 
Hi Its been a while so I thought I would give some updated photos, the tank is now pretty much where I want it to be. The golden barbs are gone and replaced with some rummy nose tetras.
 
IMG_3079.webp
IMG_3080.webp
IMG_3081.webp
 
I really enjoy all the conversation and get valuable information from that. Thanks for the great thread
 
Munroco said:
Looks great, well done, your tank leaking was a blessing in disguise
 
 
PondRepair said:
I really enjoy all the conversation and get valuable information from that. Thanks for the great thread
 
thanks for all the comments, it was all pretty stressful at the time but it was a good thing in the end. Problem is now that I have finished I want to start again with another tank . MTS strikes again !
 
so my sister lives in Argentina and on a recent trip to Brazil I asked her to bring me back some rocks/stones to the UK. After boiling and soaking I have added them to my tank.
 
 
 
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3360.webp
    IMG_3360.webp
    136.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_3361.webp
    IMG_3361.webp
    140.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_3362.webp
    IMG_3362.webp
    151.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_3363.webp
    IMG_3363.webp
    112.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_3364.webp
    IMG_3364.webp
    102.3 KB · Views: 240
Awesome

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
 

Most reactions

Back
Top