Last One To Post Here Wins

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
eaglesaquarium said:
I reject your rejection, as you were a double violator!  The lack of capitalization went past my initial scan, but TLM found it.   Your suspension stands.  Now, wait your turn like a good "tall" Aussie.
Once again your poor education acts as a thorn in my side.
Your sentence should go like this:

eaglesaquarium said:
I reject your rejection, as you were a double violator!  The lack of capitalization went past my initial scan, but TLM found it.   Your suspension stands.  Now, wait your turn like a good 'tall' Aussie.
This is very disappointing eagles. I expected better from a moderator of TFF.

I spotted your avatar fail, there, TT.
043.gif

It was a temporary until I got mr happy up and running.
Yes, it did not go to plan. He was tiny and didn't move. :(

I win

TT, sometimes you really amuse me...

TallTree01 said:
I reject your rejection, as you were a double violator!  The lack of capitalization went past my initial scan, but TLM found it.   Your suspension stands.  Now, wait your turn like a good "tall" Aussie.
Once again your poor education acts as a thorn in my side.
Your sentence should go like this:

eaglesaquarium said:
>>I reject your rejection, as you were a double violator!  The lack of capitalization went past my initial scan, but TLM found it.   Your suspension stands.  Now, wait your turn like a good 'tall' Aussie.
This is very disappointing eagles. I expected better from a moderator of TFF.

and then there's now. 
sneaky2.gif

What?  The mood isn't light...  Well, it was while I was winning.  And look at that... 

I'm winning again!  
yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

You're ineligible for another page.  You are not, nor were you just, winning.  You won't be winning until page 241 on my screen...  I'll let you know when that happens.  
wink.png

I thought we agreed the execution of that suspension was irresponsible and hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back