Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew it was just me with an odd sense of humour.

This is brilliant. On the underside of a mug - "For best results use other side."

Lol.

Bit like buying a packet of nuts from shop, and finding warning on packet saying "Warning : may contain nuts" ....

Do you WANT it to stop? Is more the question really.

Hopefully will eventually stop when I am the last person to post on this thread 
tongue2.gif

Then thread number 3 starts.........

I was on vacation i think when the last thread ended. :p

Who said there would be a #3?  A bit of an assumption was made there, I believe.

Me, i said there would a no. 3! 
tongue2.gif

...........there might even be a no. 4 !
ohmy.png

Time to invent a break proof screen Sam.

when posting on this topic be sure to use the following rule:

In promulgating your esoteric cogitation's or articulating your superficial and sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.
Let your conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compact comprehensibiliness coalescent consistency and a concatenated cogency. Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement and asinine affectations. Let your extemporaneous descantings and unpremeditated expatiation's have intelligibility and veracious vivacity without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast.
Sedulously avoid all polysyllable profundity, pompous prolixity, psittaceous vivacity, ventriloquial verbosity and magniloquent rapidity. Shun double entendres, previnient jacosity and pestifereous profanity, observant or apparent.
In other words, talk plainly, briefly, naturally, sensibly,truthfully, purely, keep from slang, don't put on airs, say what you mean, mean what you say and DON'T USE BIG WORDS.

I'll be disappointed if there isn't a thread #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back