Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from vacation, the shrimp are fine but most of my tetreas are dead. It's probably due to heat and the ammonia that came from the first to die of heat.
So bummed out right now. :-(

sad.png
Sorry to hear that TT.

Sorry TT :/

I had a dream last night that I had a big pleco in my tank that I was looking after for my friend Matt (who doesn't keep fish).  The pleco climbed out of the tank and suckered its way up the wall to the ceiling where it ate a big juicy spider.  Then it fell off the wall and landed on its back on a scalding hot radiator and I dashed over and put it quickly back in the tank.  I was really worried about the burns on its back.
(I may have had a few glasses of wine last night.)

Wow! That's some dream you had there, Daize.

Maybe either lay off the wine or drink more...;)

I had a party last night. Bonfire, walking around the neighborhood at 1 AM, manhunt, and more id say I held a successful party

Were you being hunted?

Well it wasn't as bad as first assumed. I found six tetras hiding in the plants so I only lost 3. But that's still 4 tetras I'll never see again. :(
I think that the sheer amount of ammonia has killed my beneficial bacteria cos it hasn't gone down at all!

Wow, I haven't been active on the forum at all lately! Just haven't been in the mood TBH.

Sorry to hear about your tetras TT! Glad you found some of them still alive!

Wow, that is one sick tetra! Could it be a possible parasite? Saying its skinny is an understatement! 

Thanks for the link Eagles. An interesting read from a historical perspective although I didn't like the author's writing style or plot pacing. The story seems somewhat predictable by today's standards although I'm guessing it was very original for its time.

Sorry about your fish TallTree - not a nice thing to come back to from holiday
sad.png

Turns out there's actually 7 flame tetras.
I vote flame tetras for best fish ever! They return from the dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back