L264 Sultan Pleco

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have at least 50 pleco caves, but I breed a number of plecos. Having movable caves is a big help for a number of reasons. I work with groups of plecos not pairs or reverse trios. It is important for a dad to be able to defend a cave with eggs or wigglers in it. I need to be able to pull a cave with a dad and babies at times as well. I still have a few 100 plecos across 11 dedicated pleco breeding and grow tanks. A pile of stuff wont work for me.

I also use an assortment of shapes and sizes in caves since plecos tend to grow and thus need to upgrade to a larger cave. I also find different species have different preferences for the shape and/or material of a cave.

The PC forum is not dead, it is just slower than it used to be. But, unlike on social media, the information does not die on PC and it is a lot more accurate.

My Bristlenose prefers to have a house :) Kinda surprises me he don't get stuck in there, i am assuming if he gets in he will get out or he will go on a diet until he can get out. He is pretty much permanently in there with eggs.
IMG_20230210_172130 (1).jpg
IMG_20220914_133502.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back