Keiths New Tank Journal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Keith has now gone :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

he will be truely missed, but on the other hand he has gone to another 5x2x2 containing no other cichlids so i hope he will be happy and behave :)

i guess this ends this journal too. ill start another one for the rays as this really belongs to Keith :good:

Shame to see him go I know what its like giving away big fish. But hopefully the rays will come into their own for you :)

Wills

Shame to see him go I know what its like giving away big fish. But hopefully the rays will come into their own for you :)

Wills
yeah it was a tough thing to do but he held me back with stocking so much....

the rays are already much more active and swimming up and down the glass instead of just on the substrate so hopefully it has been for the best :good:

What section will your new journal be in mate? Really sorry to hear/read about Keith...
yeah its a shame to have let him go but ive decided to try the rays and couldnt keep both in the same tank, it just wasnt worth the risk. at least i know he has gone to another 5x2x2 and hopefully will be looked after by his new owner.

i also told him that if he changed his mind to contact me first before selling him on or dare i say taking him to an lfs!

i guess the new journal will be in the oddball section of the forum if it has a journal bit to it :unsure:

just checked and the oddball part doesnt have a journal section but the PREDATORY section does so ill put it in there :good:

there is a guide to ray ownership in there too so it will go well with that i guess.

the ray journal has now officially started :good:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/381745-motoro-stingray-journal/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back