Keiths New Tank Journal

Tell meeeeeeeeee.......... :D
:lol: put it this way wharf has tank bred at £85 which isnt bad but mine was cheaper from the breeding pair at maidenhead :hey:

couple more pics....
IMAG0068-1.jpg

IMAG0069-1.jpg

full tank shot
IMAG0067-1.jpg

She's a beauty mate. How big do they get? Wharf has some black ones with white spots. Totally stunning.

No way you could get rid of Keith... just look at him!

Tank looks great btw, what's the full stock list now then?

She's a beauty mate. How big do they get? Wharf has some black ones with white spots. Totally stunning.

No way you could get rid of Keith... just look at him!

Tank looks great btw, what's the full stock list now then?
the females can get to about 2ft and males a bit smaller. i may be going to wharf next weekend to get a male :hey:

im sure Keith will be fine with the ray as hes paid it no attention what so ever and as it grows he will just be use to her :hyper:

full stocking is-

1 x oscar
1 x motoro stingray
1 x bgk
1 x banded headstander
1 x common pleco
1 x megaladoras catfish

i may have to lose the headstander and possibly the pleco in time as the ray grows, especially if i get another....

LOL!!!!!!!!

So the Plec turned out to be a Common then? One of my local P@H had a L001 in the other day, listed as a common and wanting £20 for it! lol.

LOL!!!!!!!!

So the Plec turned out to be a Common then? One of my local P@H had a L001 in the other day, listed as a common and wanting £20 for it! lol.
i asked for an ID on here and mike who is normally spot on seems to think its a common with unusual colouration. although it does look very similar to the rhino plecs on the net :unsure: but ill go with mikes call of common :good:

the pleco has really come very active since removing Frank and im growing to like him more now but he is just a bit too clumbsy and sharp for the ray. i might be worrying about nothing but i fear the ray getting caught on the plecos rough edges.....

So you was umming and arhing about mine then go and get a mahoosive common! :lol:

Haha!

Yeah they are sharp, their spines are horrible!

So you was umming and arhing about mine then go and get a mahoosive common! :lol:

Haha!

Yeah they are sharp, their spines are horrible!
i didnt know if yours would be big enough tbh. i had Frank at the time dont forget :crazy:

the name for the ray is FLO :wub: incase anyone was bothered.....

the pleco and headstander went today so off i went to wharf to get a different bloodline male motoro.

not as good colouration as the female and quite dissappointed in the way it was caught but its home and in my tank now.

my plan is to grow them up and being female and male fingers crossed i may get some pups of my own in the future :hey:

the ray has fed well on bloodworms so it must have settled in ok, thank god.....

slightly bigger than the female but no where near as colourfull but it may colour up once use to its new tank.

stocking now is -

1 x oscar
2 x motoro stingray pups
1 x bgk
1 x megaladoras catfish

Looking very nice :good: I would love to have a tank large enough for rays one day.

Stunning Matt, totally and utterly stunning! I too hope you get some luck with the breeding. :) Also extremely glad that Keith is still apart of your plans. It would have been the end of this journal if he had gone and the end of a ledgend imo.

Now you just need to get the 'other tank' sorted out :lol: Good luck! LMFAO!!

thanks guys.

keith will stay with them for as long as he behaves or the rays get too big to have an oscar in there with them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back