Just Want To Say, Wow.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fatheadminnow

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I am on other forums, not fish related but for my other hobbies, and I got to say that out of all of them TFF is the best! There is no calling people out here, there are no negative people being mean to other people. This is just a great site for people with fish, to get together, talk and have a good time.

Thanks to all who make this forum a fun and safe place for everyone!

-FHM

i think its because to keep fish you have to be mature not like idiotic chavvy boys with their nova on the car forums

i think its because to keep fish you have to be mature not like idiotic chavvy boys with their nova on the car forums

lol, Chevy's (America)

I am into imports.

But you are totally true, taking care off fish properly requires a little more maturity.

-FHM

couldn;t agree more its the best forum I use by far and as daft as it sounds some of the relationships you build with certain members is quite gratifying

group hug!!! :lol:

obviously you have never been in chat :p
just kidding. compared to other forums and chat rooms i have been in we are a releivly calm group of ppl. we know what we want and how we want to be treated.

i think alot of this has to do with the mod team has alot to do with it as well. they do a great job of keeping the ones who wish to disrupt at a stand still and keep them from destroying our little slice of internet haven

This forum weirdly seems to attract friendly, polite people. Quickly after my first post I noticed that people were extremely helpful.

LOL at the languages differences! Chevvys are american cars? chavs in this country are, less educated :look:

I assumed he meant chevy, because he went on to say Nova, and a Nova is a type of chevy. I just thought he was being sarcastic about it and instead of typing chevy, he typed "chavvy."

"The Friendly Fish Forum Around." :hooray:

Kinda gets you right here.......

Cheers. :good:

SH

im signed to about 6 forums.....there is 1 other place i find has decent people funny enough its not a uk site lol, seems alot of the uk sites are full of "chavs" who have no respect, this is easily a nice pace to be even if i dont post that much anymore i tend to read alot of the post and help out when i can :) :blush:

hey theres nothing wrong with novas! would love to own a decent one but sadly all rotted to the ground or the chavs have got hold of them :(

lol FHM nova is an old vauxhall/opel (think they had an opel, may have been called the corsa a) that was cheap for chavs to get their hands on an ruin with their boy racer stripes, stupid doors, exhausts subs ect

Most reactions

trending

Back