Just Added First Fish

My fish seem to like hiding behind all the plants which cant be easily seen from outside the tank and in that cave... I havent seen them inside the pot yet.

After watching them a bit.. The black one eats the majority of the food and only seems to chase the white one at feeding time

After watching them a bit.. The black one eats the majority of the food and only seems to chase the white one at feeding time
It is most likely aggression issues, where they will fight for food, just like in the wild. Even chasing other fish away so they can get more food.

The fish in my tank do the same thing, where they get very aggressive during feeding time.

-FHM

Ahh, i wasn't going to do anything about it anyway, was just wondering.

There's no-one to stop them fighting in the wild... So may as well let nature do its work

The answers obvious but i just want to make sure to reassure myself...

Ok to use window cleaner on the OUTSIDE of the tank, right?

The answers obvious but i just want to make sure to reassure myself...

Ok to use window cleaner on the OUTSIDE of the tank, right?
Yes.

I would first spray the towel and then wipe the glass.

Don't spray the glass directly because you might get some in the water, and that could be bad.

-FHM

Right, thanks for that.

The reason i asked is i noticed the glass is quite dirty from doing watert changes and spilling drops of water on it...

The black molly is still being aggressive... I read that you should have 2 females to one male molly and i have two females... Think i should go out and get a male one to balance it out?

3 days later... thing were calm yesterday, now there is quite a bit of chasing going on again. Should i be worried about this?

I dont want a fish to be bullied to death...

Most reactions

trending

Back