Juice’s Art Journey

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Two photos from Saturdays event:
D852981A-7CF2-4252-AC07-339C521EE7BB.jpeg
59B33CD4-0E7F-40D1-AD51-268587E95F31.jpeg

How do you plan on getting driving traffic to your site?
Mostly just social media and in person events. I’m still on Etsy, and my Etsy has a link to my website, but only have a few items on there.
My Etsy flatlined and the listing fees were becoming too much, I do better with in person and social media sales.

I also needed a professional site as I am becoming more known in the art world. Etsy isn’t very professional or practical for bios, portfolios etc.

My second piece to hit over 1k reactions, and it’s not even complete it that photo!

I had someone contact me about being a guest speaker in a podcast because of this piece, so we will see if anything comes of that
48E1E83D-9A9C-4573-BC9C-3519D8A6A5E2.jpeg

That’s cool… we have a brindle Scottish Highland bull calf… he is closer to adult now… these pictures from last summer… bigger horns today
I am in love! I love highland cattle

Today I will be live painting at the Seattle museum of flight for Seafair. Will be painting right in front of the runway where the blue angels will be taking off at 3
AB04743A-955C-4912-9801-E123B97DA965.jpeg

Today I will be live painting at the Seattle museum of flight for Seafair. Will be painting right in front of the runway where the blue angels will be taking off at 3View attachment 324263
Oh, what fun! I got to see the Thunderbirds for the first time last month. Amazing. I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I am a serious fighter jet nerd. Can't wait to see what you create. :)

Oh, what fun! I got to see the Thunderbirds for the first time last month. Amazing. I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I am a serious fighter jet nerd. Can't wait to see what you create. :)
Only pic I have right now, waiting for my fiancé to send me more!
CE867732-F714-4F58-9CE5-4FAD38D68884.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back